Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buxout Has Been Shut Down

well, they can. But if the read the TOS of almost any PTC site it will have a bunch of crap saving them from any type of lawsuit if they decide to shut down and put lots of people out of their money they invested and time they wasted.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by alteredmind View Post
    This is bad news for a lot of people who have invested money in this program. Hopefully they will refund their money. But Buxout has been closed, yet another PTC failure. Now the only good one left is Neobux and this is going to make it look bad.

And also the PTC site Sandraclicks has been suspended.

I dont think im going to use another PTC site again besides Neobux. And hopefully that site will last( i've been paid by them 4 times already)
    Hopefully i did not spent any money here....

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    Hopefully i did not spent any money here....
    It seems to me that you are new to business)) Everyone goes through this stage. You can start a great startup and realize that circumstances have changed. It's not that scary really. I can cite my senior friend as an example. He is an experienced restaurateur but faced the need to sell his restaurant due to quarantine. He was lucky and found the best restaurant brokers in GTA. He sold one and rented another for making quick street food. Yes, it was not his profile, but the idea was timely and he makes great money on online orders now.