Thread: Cheaters out there

Default Cheaters out there

Admin,

I just thought I would bring this to your attention. A Site (don't want to rpomote them here) has created several bots which are targetting linkbucks. These are cheating bots which use proxies (nd its working) and do not have real humans viewing the ads. I would like to pass the info on via a PM if possible.

PM me for the info.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

Administrator

Contact support from the main site. They will make sure it's taken care of.

Provide as much information as possible.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Smart member

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: obesity surgery in turkey

Smart member

I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. tiny whoop

Smart member

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Top NEET Coaching Institutes

Smart member

For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! فني كاميرات مراقبة

Smart member

It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. seo sydney

Smart member

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... tampa flooring