Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks Twitter Method (18+)

Here is an updated version.

http://1ad2bd6a.linkbucks.com

It should fix the time delay issue on exceptions and should disable the start button. When you Hit stop it will still take a few mins to stop. Give it time. If it doesn't stop or you can't wait feel free to just shut it down.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

Respected Member

downloading now...
    will tell u how it works...

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but when I enter the information and hit Start it just sits there. No DOS window opens, and I left it on overnight and not a single tweet was made.
    I tried running as an administrator and changing compatibility settings but no dice.
    I'm running 64-bit Vista by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaBuStIn View Post
    Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but when I enter the information and hit Start it just sits there. No DOS window opens, and I left it on overnight and not a single tweet was made.
    I tried running as an administrator and changing compatibility settings but no dice.
    I'm running 64-bit Vista by the way.
    The DOS window should be in the background. It should open when you double click the starttweeting.bat file. You should have that plus the program window showing. If not I'll add a popup (didn't have time yesterday) to show any errors on screen instead.

Quote Originally Posted by cscon View Post
    how much are you making with is ?

It all depends on your search term but it should be aroun 10c-20c per instance that you run. That is to start with. Over time it will grow as you gain more followers.

I use this plus a few other methods which I will release over time to the forum. You can make a few dollars easily using this method a day in the long run. You won't make it in the first few weeks though, as you need to build up your followers (naturally). You can run 10 of these on 10 different twitter accounts (put the program in a seperate directory for each instance) and could straight away be making $1- $2 if you have good search terms.

But I suggest to not run more then 1 of these until you are sure its working ok for you.

BTW the best way to work out if this will work for you is to just give it a go, you have nothing to lose. If it makes only 5c a day for you but you run 10 of them that is 50c a day that you are making compared to most newbies who can only make less then 1c.

The real trick is what search terms work best for you.
    Last edited by tryxxxtry; 07-31-2010 at 02:01 PM.

After a week I will show you how to almost double the dollars coming in using this method.

After another week I will show you how to use this to get a few extra dollars on top every day as well with a bit of manual work.

First thing is for you to get the software working, and get the tweets out there to build up followers naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post
    The DOS window should be in the background. It should open when you double click the starttweeting.bat file. You should have that plus the program window showing. If not I'll add a popup (didn't have time yesterday) to show any errors on screen instead.
    Ive tried everything I can think of and followed the posts exactly. when i click Starttweeting.bat it just opens and closes.
    The DOS window shows this message for an instant:

C:/Users/Justin/Desktop/LTweet>Java -Jar LBTweeter.jar
    ' Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program, or batch file.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaBuStIn View Post
    Ive tried everything I can think of and followed the posts exactly. when i click Starttweeting.bat it just opens and closes.
    The DOS window shows this message for an instant:

C:/Users/Justin/Desktop/LTweet>Java -Jar LBTweeter.jar
    ' Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program, or batch file.
    That suggests that the Java Runtime Environment isn't installed (or isn't setup to have java as a global command).

If you can find the java.exe file on your computer you can run the following (or edit the batch file to have the following).

If you found it in c:\Program files\java\bin you would use the following:

"c:\Program Files\java\bin\java.exe" -Jar LBTweeter.jar

Notice the double quotes. You need Java installed to run this program.

Respected Member

hi....
    i tested ur updated application...
    it is now almost working fine...

1. now the time delay problem is solved..it tweets exactly after 3.19 seconds after the first processing of tweet...

2. as u said while stopping the program it will take time to stop and yes it does take a bit of time but thats not a big problem as we can manually close it...

3. now comes the problem...after hitting the stop button and wen the tweeting stopped i hit start button again (didn't restart the program), i got the following...

But wen i restart the program and started tweeting again its is working fine...

4. one more thing...the search words are not being stored...every time i restart the program i need to enter the search words again...other data is stored perfect...

5. question? can u make a little change for the password section...like showing it in stars instead of actual pass in the main program window...