Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 440

Thread: Linkbucks Twitter Method (18+)

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Always interestinghow when you release a peice of software others can always break it

    I can replicate the connection error shown. I'll take a look and fix it up. At the moment in the current version a work around is don't hit start again after hitting stop . Close and reopen the program. I'll get it fixed in the next version.

    I purposely didn't save the password so that it was easy to change, but I think I will save it especially for those who want to run 5-10 instances of this.

    I'll put the stars on the password in the next version.

    I'll try to get the above coded in the next 24 hours.

    Glad to see its working for you now though.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

  2. #22
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post
    Always interestinghow when you release a peice of software others can always break it

    I can replicate the connection error shown. I'll take a look and fix it up. At the moment in the current version a work around is don't hit start again after hitting stop . Close and reopen the program. I'll get it fixed in the next version.

    I purposely didn't save the password so that it was easy to change, but I think I will save it especially for those who want to run 5-10 instances of this.

    I'll put the stars on the password in the next version.

    I'll try to get the above coded in the next 24 hours.

    Glad to see its working for you now though.
    if we don't break it u will not come to know wat was the problem and u will not improve so its better to break it and get urself improved...sorry if i saying something wrong...

    BTW i tested this on win 7 32-bit and guy above named KillaBuStIn having some problem is may be coz he is using 64-bit system...

    thanks very much again for this sweet tiny money making machine...


    Edited
    hey now look at the following screen shot...



    this is problem which i got while the program was running...
    i didn't do anything...didn't hit the stop button...nothing did..


    Edited again
    now see the following wat i got...



    it looks like the whole HTML template of twitter...
    Last edited by samsexy98; 07-31-2010 at 10:27 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Yeah I dump out everything so I can work out what is wrong.

    If you scan through it you will see a line :

    "Twitter is currently down for maintenance".

    Looks like twitter is down at the moment. It will come back.

    I think the other one was an invalid character in the string posted to to twitter. Minor issue. I just need to make sure its stripped.

    Leave the program running and when twitter comes back online which should be quickly it will continue to work.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    498

    Default

    A check of the website:

    Twitter is currently down for planned maintenance.
    We expect to be back in a few hours. Thanks for your patience.

    may as well stop the rpogram for now...
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

  5. #25
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post
    A check of the website:

    Twitter is currently down for planned maintenance.
    We expect to be back in a few hours. Thanks for your patience.

    may as well stop the rpogram for now...
    yup i saw that now...
    didn't knew it was under maintenance....

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    498

    Default

    For those using this I have noticed many of you are not updating your picture in yo0ur twitter profile. Trust me you need to do it in order to get more clicks.

    I can see a few out there with no pics.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

  7. #27
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post
    For those using this I have noticed many of you are not updating your picture in yo0ur twitter profile. Trust me you need to do it in order to get more clicks.

    I can see a few out there with no pics.
    hey i have a pic there...
    i m looking to change it though....

    btw how did u got others twitter profiles who are using ur program.......

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    498

    Default

    btw how did u got others twitter profiles who are using ur program.......
    remember 1 out of 3 links has my bit.ly code. So I can just search for the bit.ly link.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

  9. #29
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post
    remember 1 out of 3 links has my bit.ly code. So I can just search for the bit.ly link.
    hmmmm...

    twitter is online again and program is working fine but looks like no one is clicking my links....

    i have 7 followers....

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    hmmmm...

    twitter is online again and program is working fine but looks like no one is clicking my links....

    i have 7 followers....
    Remember twitter being down could mean a few peple who would normally be on there are not there at the moment.

    Just give it time.... Do this for at least a week and your earnings should start to increase as your followers build up. Of course this does depend on your search word.

    Just posting means your links should remain pon the first page of twitter search for about 4 hours. Do a search for your keyword and you should be appearing. If your not appearning then you won't be getting any clicks. Sometimes accounts get flagged as spam accounts. The best thing to do is stop posting for 24 hours and start again in this case.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •