Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Linkbucks Twitter Method (18+)

Quote Originally Posted by profitdesire View Post
    I just signed up and was looking at the thread but dont want to read the entire thing so is your program no longer sending tweets now is that correct?
    I don't think it sends tweets since twitter did a major update a while back for authentication. It needs an entirely new authentication mechanism added. If there are enough people interested I'll write a new program (got a few new ideas to do). Its not going to make you rich but it should generate 30c-50c a day on auto pilot with you doing nothing.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

Is there any possibility of scaling this up?
    Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post
    I don't think it sends tweets since twitter did a major update a while back for authentication. It needs an entirely new authentication mechanism added. If there are enough people interested I'll write a new program (got a few new ideas to do). Its not going to make you rich but it should generate 30c-50c a day on auto pilot with you doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by profitdesire View Post
    Is there any possibility of scaling this up?
    Yes with Proxies and several twitter accounts anythjing can be scaled up.
    You could have 20 twitter accounts on 20 proxies. Even more if you wanted.

Proxies would be needed so your twitter accounts are not banned.

Well I ready to do what ever is necessary just need the instructions on how to get this going... so lets roll!
    Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post
    Yes with Proxies and several twitter accounts anythjing can be scaled up.
    You could have 20 twitter accounts on 20 proxies. Even more if you wanted.

Proxies would be needed so your twitter accounts are not banned.

This method is up and running again for those who need some help. To get the updated code though you are going to have to PM me here. I will only pass it on to those who PM as this program is now far more advanced and people may need assistance to get it running to its full potential.

PM Me for More Information.

This is my first time in here. Does it still work? I am looking forward to do this.

Thanks

Per trxxxtry, just need to PM for code.

In order to get enough links to post (remember we are posting every 3 mins) you need a very broad search term. I suggest 1 word or at most 2 words in your searches as the searches are restrictive. If you put "Word1 Word2" the link must contain both word1 and word2. It gets more restrcitve the more words you put. For this reason I suggest sticking to 1 word if possible.

Stop the program and start it in the next 3 hours. It posted too quickly. The delay between tweets should have been 3 mins which it wouldn't be if it posted that many.

Thumbs up

thanks,Keep up the good work