Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Guys i want to know

Default Please Guys i want to know

Hello Guys, This is the amount that i have in my LINKBUCKS account $0.8638 But the system does not transfer it to my NET 15 balance in other for me to be able to request for withdraw. if anyone have some suggestion please reply me thanks.

check all the steps, you may have done something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by alylory28 View Post
    check all the steps, you may have done something wrong
    Will you stop repeating the same meaningless babble?

laughend: Your balance transfers from NET 15 to your balance, not the other way. Wait 15 days. Since it has been that long I imagine this is resolved for you now.

yes wait for 15 days if still not work then contact support
    Wish Happy New Year 2017 to your friend.

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. acim

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 먹튀

Respected Member

Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: crazy bulk cutting stack

Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. free samples by mail no surveys no catch at getfreestuffonlinenow.com

Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? Because Iím going to start my website soon, but Iím a little lost on everything. Many thanks! best CBD oil