Thread: Linkbucks isnt working whit Blogspot?

Default Linkbucks isnt working whit Blogspot?

Cause I have 3 websites using blogspot.com and isnt linking ...Please let me know!
    Colombiasexxx.com

Exclamation

Linkbucks is not working at all.

2/9/2010 1:54PM ET

I see this in my links!!!

502 Bad Gateway
    The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.

Please correct the error, I have the script that is for the entire web, which is placed before the body, does not load the page please help

Quote Originally Posted by howardyoseph View Post
    Please correct the error, I have the script that is for the entire web, which is placed before the body, does not load the page please help
    Same here, I'm having a nice uplift in traffic this week after a couple down days, and was cruising today.

I just pulled the full page script until the issue is resolved.

Exclamation

Well Guys is working in my main site colombiasexxx.com buit still Not linking in my blogspot.com Websites,....Help us out We are loosing money I have only like 4000 visitors per day but isnt bad at all!! HELP!!!!!

Last edited by colombiasexxx; 02-09-2010 at 01:24 PM.

I had a problem when I first tried to get in through my bookmarked link. But the Full Page Scripts on my blogs are working still. Anyone else still having problems?

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: busy professionals

Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. CBD oil for anxiety