Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Pornbb banned Linkbucks

  1. #11
    Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    I cannot believe he is into linkbucks then...
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

  2. #12
    Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    729

    Default

    i think she joined just to talk on the forum.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    No, all that will do is guarantee that we end up banning all cash links. So if you want to, fine. May make my job harder for awhile, but later on down the road we can push for a total cash link ban. I'm not even going to dignify that with a sarcastic comment.
    Please do so, if we can't make cash from linkbucks then it'd be nice to see all the other cash sites fail aswell

    I'll go back to posting normal porn videos on rapidshare to collect rapidpoints.

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by --ss-- View Post
    Please do so, if we can't make cash from linkbucks then it'd be nice to see all the other cash sites fail aswell

    I'll go back to posting normal porn videos on rapidshare to collect rapidpoints.
    Then we both agree on something. I fully expect the noobs to abuse the 2 remaining ones as well. Sad thing is that there were some really nice linkbucks posters on there, but like maybe 5% of them actually were, the other 95%....I just won't get into that.

  5. #15
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjlv00 View Post
    I have just read this thread:

    Due to the recent malware attack by one of Linkbucks advertisers, we at PornBB have decided that we no longer will accept any posts from this cashlink. Old cashlinks that no longer work and any new cashlinks will be deleted on sight. You may hate us all you want but do not blame us, blame Linkbucks for not checking out their advertisers better. You may post your new links in either urlcash, losercash or any not associated with linkbucks, but the days of linkbucks ones are gone. If we click on any posts and in the course of checking it out, linkbucks appears in any way...it and you will be deleted. And that includes linkbucks numerous other alias sites like....

    No comments.
    You are the one banning people i already tracked you, you hate linkbucks i know that very well h3x told me that.

  6. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Then we both agree on something. I fully expect the noobs to abuse the 2 remaining ones as well. Sad thing is that there were some really nice linkbucks posters on there, but like maybe 5% of them actually were, the other 95%....I just won't get into that.
    So, what is it? the malware in some of the advertisers or the user abuse?

    My suggestion is for you to make a whitelist so some of us can keep on posting good sets. Making all new users having to post a number of sets to qualify.


    Just my 2 cents.

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    You are the one banning people i already tracked you, you hate linkbucks i know that very well h3x told me that.
    Yes and No. I hate the fact that cashlinks make my job so damned difficult. That being said, losercash, urlcash, linkbucks, linkbee and all the rest of them are all the same to me. But I have been known to click on a few pictures on my personal time. Whether you believe me or not, I won't lose any sleep over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabb20 View Post
    So, what is it? the malware in some of the advertisers or the user abuse?

    My suggestion is for you to make a whitelist so some of us can keep on posting good sets. Making all new users having to post a number of sets to qualify.


    Just my 2 cents.
    The malware was a pain in the ass and losing access to tons of linkbucks posts was a pain as well, but the user abuse was the main reason. The malware just pushed it over the top. There will be NO whitelist. Posting linkbucks get you straight up banned now and posts deleted.. No warnings.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Don't worry guys i got a plan.

    Right now, i'm banned from that madhouse called PornBB.
    It's already the 3rd time so i know how it works.
    I got a new account but when i try to post i got an error message saying "Posting disable during backup" or something like that.

    When i'll be able to post again, probably in a day or two, i will ask them (the friendly way) to bring Linkbucks back and to create a cashlinks section in order to solve their so called problems.




    EDIT: I can send PMs so I contacted PornBB Admin and Mods privately.
    We'll see what their answer is.

    Don't do anything for now...
    Last edited by mamouth007; 12-20-2008 at 08:18 PM.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    31

    Default

    From me to the ennemy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouth007
    I'm sending this message to admin and mods
    An answer would be apprreciated, let's be civilized people.
    ------------------------------------------------------------.


    Hi guys.

    I already said some of the following things before, but as i have been banned for the 3rd times (God knows why) it has been deleted like the rest.

    So here we go again.



    * About the cashlinks...

    Cashlinks are not a problem. Nobody is fooled by them. There is a visible sign near the threads names in the indexes saying cashlinks inside.
    If you don't like cashlinks, just don't click on it.

    All my posts are cashlinks. People see it and people know it. I get hundreds to thousands of viewers for all of my threads. So those people got no problem about cashlinks.
    And when they add comments to the threads, it's always positive.
    Spammers have to be banned. Good cashlinks posters exist, i'm one of them.


    * About Linkbucks...

    There is nothing wrong with Linkbucks.
    If you read their explanations about the malware warning thing, it's very simple.
    Someone used Linkbucks in order to link to a page containing malwares, viruses, or i don't know what.
    Google discovered that and blacklisted Linkbucks cause the page's adress was linkbucks.com/Link/xxxxxxxxxxx. Like all the Linkbucks pages.
    The old links were no longer looking good cause there was that warning, but the links were safe.
    You just had to ignore that warning and it was working as well as before.

    Linkbucks did a great job about that.
    First they contacted Google, but it can take up to 3 weeks for them to remove the warning.
    So they changed the link structure. Now all new Linkbucks links are working great (no more warning) and it won't happen again.

    So you have no good reason to ban Linkbucks as the problem was not their fault and it was already solved 24 hours after it happened.


    So i'm asking you (the friendly way) to authorize Linkbucks again.


    And if you want to solve your ridiculous cashlinks problems, all you have to do is creating a cashlinks section, like we see in other boards.
    All cashlinks inside of it. All cashlinks outside should be deleted.
    It would make the mods work much easier.



    * What you do is nonsense...
    You blame good posters for the spammers work. So it's unfair.
    And you are not solving the problems.
    If tomorrow someone wants to link malwares to PornBB threads, he'll do it, no need to use cashlinks to do that.

    And it's the same thing about spammers.
    If they want to spam, they'll continue to do so.
    They're breaking your rules now, they'll break it in the future too.

    And you won't get rid of cashlinks either.
    People who won't be able to use Linkbucks will use other cashlinks.

    As i said, I'm asking you the friendly way. Be smart and understand what's good for your discussion board.

    So what's your answer ?

    Greets,
    Mamouth007.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    31

    Default

    The enemy's answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthro
    how many times do you have to be told NO

    by the way we are not some backwater indian forum. blackmail will not work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •