Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks Twitter Method +Tool (All Ages)

@newsman

Just have a little patience, when you have more followers, your results should be better...

I created about 6 hours ago a new Twitter account, now i have 5 followers and around 20 clicks at Linkbucks!

Quote Originally Posted by tryxxxtry View Post

I am not sure on the earnings potential of the clean tool. I would guess at the very least a few cents per day.

This is like working in a chinese sweat-shop. Smh.

this is a good idea, but im not sure how good it will be... I have a few keywords in mind tho... i am just unsure of where to find the rss feed.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaBrasseur View Post
    this is a good idea, but im not sure how good it will be... I have a few keywords in mind tho... i am just unsure of where to find the rss feed.
    i m sticking with the 18+ plus...
    if people are using this then should i upload this on other server also....

Guys,

Sorry about the issues with this one. I knew it needed more testing but just didn't have the time.

I'll look into it more this weekend and get it fixed up or you.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

I'm using this one, running 3 at the same time.
    If i'm correct we can run the program max. 10 times at the same time, right?

What about this suggestion:

Now we can add 1 Linkbucks code and 5 RSS feeds.
    Is it possible to add an Linkbucks code field for every RSS feed?

I don't want to spam too much so every RSS feed i use is linking via my Linkbucks code to the correct site where people can find the original source of the RSS feed.
    That's why i run he program 3 times, i have 3 RSS feeds and 3 Linkbucks codes, 1 for every RSS feed.

If i in this version of the program add 5 RSS feeds from different sources people will go to just 1 site... the site of the Linkbucks code.

If we can add as many Linkbucks codes as we can add RSS feeds, we can run the program max. 10 times, all of them with 5 RSS feeds and 5 different Linkbucks codes that redirects to the correct sites (no spam, higher quality, probably more followers, hopefully better earnings).

We can run the program 10 times at the same time, using 10 Twitter accounts with all of them more RSS feeds (higher quality tweets), linking to the original source site...

Is it possible to create something like that?
    Last edited by eXXeZZ; 08-06-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eXXeZZ View Post
    I'm using this one, running 3 at the same time.
    If i'm correct we can run the program max. 10 times at the same time, right?

What about this suggestion:

Now we can add 1 Linkbucks code and 5 RSS feeds.
    Is it possible to add an Linkbucks code field for every RSS feed?

I don't want to spam too much so every RSS feed i use is linking via my Linkbucks code to the correct site where people can find the original source of the RSS feed.
    That why i run he program 3 times, i have 3 RSS feeds and 3 Linkbucks codes, 1 for every RSS feed.

If i in this version of the program add 5 RSS feeds from different sources people will go to just 1 site... the site of the Linkbucks code.

If we can add as many Linkbucks codes as we can add RSS feeds, we can run the program max. 10 times, all of them with 5 RSS feeds and 5 different Linkbucks codes that redirects to the correct sites (no spam, higher quality, probably more followers, hopefully better earnings).

We can run the program 10 times at the same time, using 10 Twitter accounts with all of them more RSS feeds (higher quality tweets), linking to the original source site...

Is it possible to create something like that?
    Yep I think I understand what you want so I'll do that for you.

@tryxxxtry

Now i read my message back i think i wasn't very clear but English is not my first language

But if you understand, than my reply was clear enough

Thanks, it would be great if you can do that for me
    I think it would be a big step forward if the program works that way, than i don't need Twitterfeed anymore!

Have a good weekend.

I decided to run this against one of my mainstream accounts. The Account has just over 3200 followers and I got over 4000 clicks in one day.

This is a very good earnings potential A couple of things I would suggest.

1. Use Sidebar or Top Banner ads. You will not annoy your followers.
    2. You need to find good feeds. Use google Reader. Learn to use the search for feeds in google reader.
    3. You need to post at least 4-10 posts a day, so make sure your feeds are regularly updated.
    4. Choose broad topics such as a sport, sports team, general topic, movie, musician, interest, etc.

Here is the link to the latest program. Its much improved on the older versions.

http://a1c3ec6f.realfiles.net

Once you have approx 50 follower or more you can then use this service :

revtwt

Post ads from here into your account. You get approx 7c-20c per click, and once your follower count goes up you might get 10-30 clicks a day on these ads.

Again as a reason for me to continue developing tools for everone can you please sign up using my referral above.