Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Good news about rates and the timer!

Default advertsie

How can I be an advertiser, I sent an email a few times a couple of months ago.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bigvito19 View Post
    Contact support and do what you can to avoid being tagged as spam. If you still have trouble, contact me via e-mail.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigvito19 View Post
    The Thread's topic is titled :

Good news about rates and the timer!

What does this thread have to do with your inquiry of being an advertiser ? ...
    No wonder why this board's spam gets out of control so fast ...

Stephanie

hi. getting rid of the timer has been causing my traffic to drop, as some of my visitors keep waiting for the page to be diverted and it doesnt. I keep getting messages that linkbucks isnt going to the link.

this was a bad idea, good for linkbucks but bad for us.

as far as the rates go, if my traffic continues to drop it wont matter about the rate increase as it wont be enough to make up for the loss of traffic.

i urge you to reconsider this action as it is having a negative effect.

i am seriously considering changing networks.

Quote Originally Posted by gisos09 View Post
    hi. getting rid of the timer has been causing my traffic to drop, as some of my visitors keep waiting for the page to be diverted and it doesnt. I keep getting messages that linkbucks isnt going to the link.

this was a bad idea, good for linkbucks but bad for us.

as far as the rates go, if my traffic continues to drop it wont matter about the rate increase as it wont be enough to make up for the loss of traffic.

i urge you to reconsider this action as it is having a negative effect.

i am seriously considering changing networks.
    What network would you change to?

possibly linkbee, there are others out there a google search would bring up some more possibilities.

i also use google adsense and adrite on my site. linkbucks pays the least out of these networks.

linkbucks is good, but these changes have ruined its appeal to me as i hav lost traffic. a loss of traffic means a loss of revenue from all 3 networks.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Linkbee SCAM
    Linkbucks is the best man. 20 views per IP? That's a great deal.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Linkbee SCAM
    Linkbucks is the best man. 20 views per IP? That's a great deal.
    the point here is that people who dont know about linkbucks are clicking links and it is not being diverted. they dont realize they have to click 'skip this'.

recently i have had to put a notice about this on my site because noobs keep getting confused and leave comments saying the link isnt working.

plus how will this get more advertisers? waiting 15 secs is better than people clicking skip this within 2, 3 secs, right?

and if people are getting traffic probs from this isnt that going to affect linkbucks aswell?

i will still be using linkbucks for now (till i find a better service) but this has made me rethink my feelings towards this network.

i have been running linkbucks ads for nearly 2 yrs and it has been great, till now.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

how will this get more advertisers? waiting 15 secs is better than people clicking skip this within 2, 3 secs, right?
    To my knowledge advertisers had to pay for everytime the page loaded. Clicking skip this proves human interaction, e.g., the user is actually paying attention.

and if people are getting traffic probs from this isnt that going to affect linkbucks aswell?
    Sorry i'm not sure what your trying to say here.

i have been running linkbucks ads for nearly 2 yrs and it has been great, till now.
    It's still great. LB is great because of (near)instant payments as compared to "net 30" or other BS, and because of the 20 per IP limit. I'm sorry that you're not liking LB as much as i am right now, but i hope that the situation turns around for you.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

I think people will start getting onto the fact that they have to wait 5 seconds before they can skip. Just like when people started using linkbucks on facebook people were going crazy but now people kind of accept it as a normal thing on facebook because they're used to it now ^^