Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need 1000 people that want to make thousands every month!

Quote Originally Posted by Heka View Post
    Sorry but I get suspicious too if someones name is written with caps lock and he writes like a 12 years old kid, no offense
    Thank you my dear friend. I shall try to undoubtedly increase my online written vocabulary. I humbly thank you for noticing and willfully correcting my childish mistakes.

k now lets cut the bullshit, i haven't been a member of this site for 2 years just to scam you all 2 years later.... ur newer than me on here so what are you talking about? stick to your 3 bucks a day if you dont want my method. peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Heka View Post
    Sorry but I get suspicious too if someones name is written with caps lock and he writes like a 12 years old kid, no offense
    I gotta say, i thought the same thing when i saw his name, but when he told me the plan i thought it would be a good idea. I did some resaerch and i think it could deffantly work.

Quote Originally Posted by DEJAVUROMANIAN View Post
    Thank you my dear friend. I shall try to undoubtedly increase my online written vocabulary. I humbly thank you for noticing and willfully correcting my childish mistakes.

k now lets cut the bullshit, i haven't been a member of this site for 2 years just to scam you all 2 years later.... ur newer than me on here so what are you talking about? stick to your 3 bucks a day if you dont want my method. peace.
    wowowowooww 3 bucks a day? Tell me how to make this :L lmao but anyway yeah he has a good method ^^ join up people :P

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Where the **** has he gone?
    Hmmm if he doesn't show up sooner or later I think I'll just start this
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

lol im still here... just waiting for more people... as i told someone, i dont remember who,... as soon as 10 total people are interested, we will start the first group.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

How many do you have now?
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

5 including me... and another possible guy (pmd me today and wanted info) so if he decides to do it, we will have 6 including me.

5 including me... and another possible guy (pmd me today and wanted info) so if he decides to do it, we will have 6 including me.
    Alright cool

im guessing thats me? :P im in.