Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 1000 posts : Thank you linkbucks : I made it!

  1. #1
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default 1000 posts : Thank you linkbucks : I made it!

    I am very proud to say that my posts on these forums is now in the 4 digits

    I am now "greatly respected member". So no longer can you give me $hit, respect me b!tches


    I want to say thanks to everyone on these forums (except for spammers ... payday84 ... ceeron ... etc) for everything that you've done.

    Everyone treats me like i'm some guru but the truth is i wouldn't have been able to get here without everybody's help.

    Now usually i know that on other forums when people reach this stage they give something back to the community...I have nothing for you except the threads I have posted in the various categories to help you earn some $$$

    Furthermore i will start a linkbucks chat (through Xat probably) soon on my site as this has been requested...

    Also i think that this song is apt for this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWHH1Updhig - "I Made It"

    Thanks for reading, now keep on earning !
    Last edited by gamingmaster42; 08-23-2010 at 10:26 PM.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  2. #2
    Senior Member qwerty6666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    427

    Default

    gamingmaster42
    Greatly Respected Member




    i really dont like xat . if you want i can manage to find another nice chat script and start our own website with domain :P but most of shared host dont allow to host chat script directly on account .

    i have free time those day and start write the linkbucks bible v2 if my ftp on my kloxo vps could work propely it would be faster lol

    so i will definitly need your help in near future . i'm planing to host the bible outside of forum coz for now there a limit of 4 pic / post and as its epic content it will need more than that :P


    if you have free time i create a xat chat now i have free time and we could talk about this project.

    http://www.xat.com/chat/room/110912640/

    sorry for late answer as i was ready to click submit my internet crash


    Q
    Last edited by qwerty6666; 08-23-2010 at 11:09 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    congratulation for the nice contribution to the forum me started to be active now joined linkbuck seem last year but not really earn much so hopefully here got some good tip for me to learn

  4. #4

    Default

    N1... But dont even think i will respect ya now xd

  5. #5
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty6666 View Post




    i really dont like xat . if you want i can manage to find another nice chat script and start our own website with domain :P but most of shared host dont allow to host chat script directly on account .

    i have free time those day and start write the linkbucks bible v2 if my ftp on my kloxo vps could work propely it would be faster lol

    so i will definitly need your help in near future . i'm planing to host the bible outside of forum coz for now there a limit of 4 pic / post and as its epic content it will need more than that :P


    if you have free time i create a xat chat now i have free time and we could talk about this project.

    http://www.xat.com/chat/room/110912640/

    sorry for late answer as i was ready to click submit my internet crash


    Q
    Yeah well i'm open to other chats as well, i'm only really familiar with a couple, so we can work together on this as you want

    Quote Originally Posted by notusing View Post
    congratulation for the nice contribution to the forum me started to be active now joined linkbuck seem last year but not really earn much so hopefully here got some good tip for me to learn
    Welcome back i guess, to get started i'd use tryxxxtry twitter method, that'll work until aug 31 but hopefully he'll come up with a new update to get around it. Facebook was pretty hot until all of fidlak's pages got deleted now all of us using facebook pretty much got ass raped seeing as there's no place for us to spam now

    Quote Originally Posted by samsungfreakk View Post
    N1... But dont even think i will respect ya now xd
    Maybe you did not see the picture...RESPECT THE POUCH...RESPECT IT!
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Thanks everyone
    Means alot
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  9. #9

    Default

    Maybe you did not see the picture...RESPECT THE POUCH...RESPECT IT!
    I will never, NEVER Bow for your ass, even if a picture says it! I am a MEMBER!

    and members are way cooler then respected members

  10. #10
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsungfreakk View Post
    I will never, NEVER Bow for your ass, even if a picture says it! I am a MEMBER!

    and members are way cooler then respected members
    then do not comment because if u do so then your posts will go up and UNFORTUNATELY u will too one day become a respected member which i think u dnt deserve if u can't respect others....

    Congrats gamingmaster42....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •