View Poll Results: Rate My Blog

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent, Oscar Winner

    0 0%
  • Very Good, Block Buster

    1 33.33%
  • Good, Local Box Office

    1 33.33%
  • CRaP, Flop

    1 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Suggestions & Keywords Help Please!!!

  1. #1
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default Suggestions & Keywords Help Please!!!

    Hey guys...

    I have a blog on movies where you can download HD movies but I am I striving to get traffic from search engines...

    i have submitted my blog to many of those crappy directories (although most of them doesn't works to get good traffic)...

    Can you guys please help me finding some good keywords or any other suggestions for my blog from which i can get traffic from search engines...

    Here is my blog...
    Free HD Movies & Trailers

    Dnt think i m just making this thread to get the clicks...the above link does not have a linkbucks link...

    Also you can rate my blog above so that i can come to know how it is...

    Waiting for your replies...
    Hope you guys can help me...
    Last edited by samsexy98; 08-26-2010 at 05:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    You have chosen a profitable yet competitive niche. I am in the same place, only with online games, my site being http://www.gamingtimenow.com/

    First I recommend you get domain name from godaddy, namecheap, etc etc. This is because search engines hate subdomains. Then get hosting with qwerty $3 a month is nothing http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=25774

    Next you want to build backlinks. You said you submitted to directories, this is a good start. Don't waste your time submitting to crappy PR0 directories, look for good ones. I like to go to DP and look in their "Post Your Directory Here" because they are always accepting new submissions since the directory is new. Remember that directories aren't for traffic they're there for links. But also remember to submit to high PR directories.

    Also considering posting in forums, build yourself a reputation in big forums related to movies.

    Remember also that since your niche is so competitive you need to stand out by providing unique content. Like on my site, I have only the best free online games, I manually select good games not some crappy script posting crappy games. So my visitors keep coming back. How are you going to get visitors to keep coming back? I suggest a forum or something of this sort.

    I also suggest making a Facebook page of your site so you can get a stream of social marketing traffic. You already have twitter, which is good.

    Finally once you have gained some good $$$ then spend it on advertising, like on adbrite or bidvertiser, so then you can get a good stream of paid traffic as well.

    In the end your traffic should be like this:
    55+% from search engine
    25+% from forums
    15+% from social marketing
    5% from paid
    This is just a general guide.

    Hope i helped.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  3. #3

    Default

    Sam your blog is nice looking but you should act like above member suggested you. Domain is very important even $0.99 .info domain will work. or get godaddy promo to buy one for $7.

    Next step is SEO, do some quality link building but it's a long term process. Good suggestion for some rapid traffic is inculde a text file in your uploaded files and share on sites and forums but it could be dangerous if some one found you for advertising.

    another option is uploading and sharing a torrents with your text file referring to your blog. This is best option for you in current position.

    On twitter account follow users who are following some actors or actresses, they are all in your niche. Daily follow around 100 users and at least half of them will follow you back. Continue this practice and keep twitting

    Many things you can do, it's just demands your time.

    Hope that helps!
    Last edited by hitman786; 08-26-2010 at 01:19 PM.

  4. #4
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    First I recommend you get domain name from godaddy, namecheap, etc etc. This is because search engines hate subdomains. Then get hosting with qwerty $3 a month is nothing
    first and foremost i dnt even have a penny in my paypal to buy anything...
    so didnt thought of any domain yet...so any suggestion without a domain name wud be more helpful..
    and i dnt believe a lot that search engines hate subdomains like blogspot coz there are so many blogs out there with subdomains having huge search engine traffic...

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    I like to go to DP and look in their "Post Your Directory Here" because they are always accepting new submissions since the directory is new.
    i didn't knew DP has a directories section...i will go for that today...

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Also considering posting in forums, build yourself a reputation in big forums related to movies.
    most of the forums do not allow to do such things as is it considered as spamming....do know any...

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Remember also that since your niche is so competitive you need to stand out by providing unique content.
    Now wat unique do i put in movies...i cant change the movies...and i always provide movies which are in HD (720p & 1080p) quality which i think itself is unique....

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    How are you going to get visitors to keep coming back? I suggest a forum or something of this sort.
    i didn't get this point...do u want me to make a forum...???

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    I also suggest making a Facebook page of your site so you can get a stream of social marketing traffic. You already have twitter, which is good.
    i m too thinking of making one but as you see now facebook pages are being deleted so fast and on twitter i didn't really marketed a lot...i think i will have to give time to it coz nowadays i m too busy in other works....

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Finally once you have gained some good $$$ then spend it on advertising, like on adbrite or bidvertiser, so then you can get a good stream of paid traffic as well.

    In the end your traffic should be like this:
    55+% from search engine
    25+% from forums
    15+% from social marketing
    5% from paid
    This is just a general guide.
    that is a dream for now...

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman786 View Post
    Sam your blog is nice looking but you should act like above member suggested you. Domain is very important even $0.99 .info domain will work. or get godaddy promo to buy one for $7.
    just as i said above i cannot purchase a domain name for now...

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman786 View Post
    Next step is SEO, do some quality link building but it's a long term process. Good suggestion for some rapid traffic is inculde a text file in your uploaded files and share on sites and forums but it could be dangerous if some one found you for advertising.
    i hate spammers and i kick their ass then how cud i spam myself....

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman786 View Post
    On twitter account follow users who are following some actors or actresses, they are all in your niche. Daily follow around 100 users and at least half of them will follow you back. Continue this practice and keep twitting
    yup i will go for it...

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman786 View Post
    Many things you can do, it's just demands your time.
    that is wat the problem is for now but i will try to give some time...


    and btw this blog started on 24-06-2010...just 2 months old...


    both you guys helped me in some or the other manner...
    more explanation on link building will be helpful coz i never understud this funda....
    Last edited by samsexy98; 08-26-2010 at 07:29 PM.

  5. #5
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    first and foremost i dnt even have a penny in my paypal to buy anything...
    so didnt thought of any domain yet...so any suggestion without a domain name wud be more helpful..
    and i dnt believe a lot that search engines hate subdomains like blogspot coz there are so many blogs out there with subdomains having huge search engine traffic...
    I just searched free movies online on Google. Your competing with 259,000,000 others. Not one site on the first three pages is a subdomain.

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    i didn't knew DP has a directories section...i will go for that today...
    I used to frequent DP a lot until they banned me for "disallowed posts". So now I just hang around BHW, much friendlier community. But yes DP has a pretty good directory seciton.

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    most of the forums do not allow to do such things as is it considered as spamming....do know any...
    What I mean is, join a movie related forum. Then just talk to others build up your reputation, DON'T hop in and say "OMG WAWZ I FOUND C00L SITE GET FREE MOVIES HERE LOL -->" then you will get banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    Now wat unique do i put in movies...i cant change the movies...and i always provide movies which are in HD (720p & 1080p) quality which i think itself is unique....
    Quality is good, so I guess thats a start. I've never dealt with this niche so I'm not sure what you would do.

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    i didn't get this point...do u want me to make a forum...???
    What I'm saying is, do you want your visitors to go to your site just once, or you want them to keep coming back? Obviously a forum would make your users keep coming back, I also know of some people who can post at cheap rates to get it started.

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    i m too thinking of making one but as you see now facebook pages are being deleted so fast and on twitter i didn't really marketed a lot...i think i will have to give time to it coz nowadays i m too busy in other works....
    FB pages are getting deleted for spamming. Don't do that and you'll be fine.
    For twitter I've never really looked into it as a source of traffic generation, so your guess is as good as mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    that is a dream for now...
    Not a dream, make it your goal.

    Good luck
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  6. #6
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    I just searched free movies online on Google. Your competing with 259,000,000 others. Not one site on the first three pages is a subdomain.
    i included other niches also for searching subdomains in google....

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    I used to frequent DP a lot until they banned me for "disallowed posts". So now I just hang around BHW, much friendlier community. But yes DP has a pretty good directory seciton.
    i think by this you mean "blackhatworld" right...

    can u give me some keywords for meta tags and meta description....

  7. #7
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    i included other niches also for searching subdomains in google....
    What I'm saying is, it will be better if you use real domain name instead of subdomain. That goes for any niche. Would you join a PTC or GPT site that was on a subdomain?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    i think by this you mean "blackhatworld" right...
    Yes, in my opinion now, Black hat > white hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    can u give me some keywords for meta tags and meta description....
    You know your site best lol. I can't give you meta tags you need to determine that.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  8. #8

    Default

    1. Your sharing illegal movies, getting a domain name and hosting is telling the law enforcers where they can pick you up, this is the most stupid thing you can do if your living in the US or Europe.

    2. Downloaders don't come from google, they come from Forums or other blogs, if your high in google the content deleters will report the files as copyrighted to your filehosts, post movies in forums/blogs RAR them up like Movie.planet-hd.blogspot.com.part1.rar place a text file in there with you blog name url.

    3. Keep a clean blog, yours i so full of ad's i did't even see the movie names, if you put movies on fileserve and/or hotfile you make more money than from all that ad stuff on your blog....

  9. #9

    Default

    to clarifier this a bit, taking gamingmaster42 as a example
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    My site is http://www.gamingtimenow.com/, gets 1000+ hits a day, pr1, 600k alexa
    My blog that does the adult scene is rated in the 200K alexa without any SEO, or what ever, only traffic sharing with other scene related blogs.

    If you have any illegal stuff on your blog you need to work under the radar, and target only the public you need on forums and blogs and stay away from google SEO.

  10. #10
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    In response to KoBrink
    1. I think samsexy98 lives in India so that doesn't apply I believe
    2. True
    3. Before I checked he didn't have this problem, I think though samsexy98 should consider removing the traffic revenue thing

    EDIT
    That's pretty impressive KoBrink, I guess it just depends on what niche your working and what methods you should approach
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •