Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you use YouTube to share your LB links, you want to check this

Quote Originally Posted by Heka View Post
    At least my account havent got deleted. Also I havent even heard that other would have :O So dont worry
    Yeah i just said the heck with it and start using it...it does work and thanks for posting this, it help me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlth93 View Post
    So this is not related with linkbucks?
    I mean the main purpose of this enchaneview site is to increase youtube views etc, right?

Thanks, might like to try
    I dont use it to get views. I use it to get likes and comments to videos that have your linkbucks link in the description and that way you will make money

hey i dont understand about making money using the youtube.can you tell me how?i have a youtube account,and i upload videos(arent mine,i re-upload)so what should i do now?how am i supposed to make them click my link?where shud i put the link?

Quote Originally Posted by JackPanama View Post
    hey i dont understand about making money using the youtube.can you tell me how?i have a youtube account,and i upload videos(arent mine,i re-upload)so what should i do now?how am i supposed to make them click my link?where shud i put the link?
    You have to have very good tags to get your video popular + good content ofc. Put your link in description. With this site you can increase the likes of your video so it will raise in youtube search

Youtube is best social media site having lot of viewers daily and give you best backlinks etc, thanks

it works to good , ive 85k credits now :P does someone need anything?

Quote Originally Posted by douwe241 View Post
    it works to good , ive 85k credits now :P does someone need anything?
    You have done lots of quick offers?

This is awesome! I got 1.8K Points, 2 Subs but i can't get views for my videos? D: They tell me they had an error with the link.. Copied then pasted. Idk what's the error but it gets annoying..

Quote Originally Posted by Heka View Post
    I can send couple comments to your vids if u want
    thanks but i have 80k credits :P
    http://1121bbe9.linkbucks.comwhat would you see when you click on it?