Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Make Blog and Add Linkbucks Full Page Script

Default How to Make Blog and Add Linkbucks Full Page Script

This might be self explanatory for some of you, but for others, they may not know where to start. So to start off, you must join Linkbucks. If you are not a member of Linkbucks, Join Here.

Now that you have joined Linkbucks, go to the "Create Links" tab and wait for the whole page to load. Next, you have 3 options; to make a "Single Link" (converting http://www.google.ca to 3545jh45.linkbucks.com), to make "Multiple Links" (converting more than one link into a linkbucks link), and a third option to make a "Full Page Script". The Full Page Script option works best for blogs because you don't have to convert every single link in your blog.

Next go to blogger and make a new blog. Log in and click " Create a Blog". Give you blog a blog title, blog address, and enter in the Word Verification. Press "Continue" and head to the next page. Choose you design and press "Continue". Follow the steps until you reach the point where they allow you to make a post. Forget that for now. Go to "Settings" and you will see your blog layout under "Page Elements". Got to Add a Gadget" and scroll down to "HTML/JavaScript".

Now head back to Linkbucks and Make a fullpage script. to do this, you must go to "Create Links" and click "Full Page Script". In "Link Group Name" enter you blog title, don't touch "Link Exclusions", target options should be Clean, if you want an adult blog, make it adult. "Ad Type" is entirely up to you. If you want visitors to continue to return, I would recommend using side or top banner. This will earn you a bit of cash and your visitors will return. Intermission will ear you lots, but your visitors will stop coming to your blog. "Alias Url" can be anything you want it to be, and leave "Frequency Cap" as 0. This means that your visitor will continue to view linkbucks links throughout your blog, if they click links. If you put it to 1, then after viewing 1 link, your viewer won't view linkbucks links anymore. Press "Generate Javascript" and copy that code. Go back to blogspot and enter that code in the Html/Javascript box. Click "Add". Now if you enter a link, such as google.com. You will earn money from your posts when people click the link. I hope this helps you all out. I will be updated this with different methods to making money online.

You can check out my blog and how I have added Linkbucks Full Page Script Here: Just For Jokes
    Last edited by PookyTheDuck; 08-29-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Good tutorial
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Good tutorial
    I already posted a thread for help, but how would i put a full page script on my FORUM site ( php style ) ? *Sighs

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Good tutorial
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imnotron View Post
    I already posted a thread for help, but how would i put a full page script on my FORUM site ( php style ) ? *Sighs
    Are you using a free forum host?

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imnotron View Post
    I posted this in your other thread
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

it dont change it my blog i wonder y ?follow every step but my link just dont change at all

i dont see anything on ur blog?
    Last edited by gamingmaster42; 08-31-2010 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by notusing View Post
    it dont change it my blog i wonder y ?follow every step but my link just dont change at all

i dont see anything on ur blog?
    Did you follow the steps? I'll add a link to my blog so you can click on it. The scritp basically addds the Full Page Script Hash Code to the beginning of the URL. Tell me if you are still having problems

BUMP, making a blog or site is a pretty good way of making money online with Linkbucks!

I went to your blog (just for jokes) and saw that you had those thin linkbucks ads at the top and bottom of the page. I did exactly as you said for my blogger page and I am not seeing any difference.

How do I get my site to be like yours?

What is your blog? Give me the link and let me take a look at it