Thread: Where is "Understanding your earnings" ?

Greatly Respected Member

Default Where is "Understanding your earnings" ?

I wish you luck with your new sticky categories idea ...

The idea I had as Super Mod was to execute a search of the most popular topic threads that were constantly being repeated on this board ... I then ( in detail ) responded to those popular inquiries creating appropriately titled threads for each of the questions ...

Now I am not sure what Admin Suzuki is instructing you to do in the Admin / Mod section ( if he instructed you at all concerning this) but I am more than sure "Understanding your earnings" is a question that will still be asked ...

The "Understanding your earnings" thread was a comprehensive explanation that had high views which dramatically reduced repeated topic thread creations ... Now that thread is soft deleted or even deleted ? and it's contents is replaced with another title that masks a constantly asked earnings question ...

Suzuki ? Can someone enlighten me why or how that vital "Understanding your earnings" Sticky thread lost it's relevance ... I do not understand your theory behind that decision ...

And why every time I post I am always at 400 posts ...
    I was at 400 posts yesterday and now I am at 400 again ...
    What is going on here ?

Reference :
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showpost...12&postcount=3

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 09-01-2010 at 05:37 AM.

Administrator

I'm not sure why this was deleted. I restored it though.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman