Thread: Referral problem

Default Referral problem

Today's Earnings:
    $0.0756

my mother is my refferral and she earned almost $2 today, where did the 20% disappear?

Administrator

I'll have Commander look into this for you.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by fidlak View Post
    Today's Earnings:
    $0.0756

my mother is my refferral and she earned almost $2 today, where did the 20% disappear?
    your mother? maybe you are both using the same IP

i asked the support and they were ok with this

Thumbs down

So whats the problem with this? I teached my mother my technique when I was making lots of money, so I put her in my referrals. I also asked support before I did that and they said it was ok that we live in the same house. Now I lost my income and I don't have any money from her anymore aswell. Isn't this why there are referrals? That you teach them your technique in your good days so in the bad days you passively earn from them? My referral earnings also dropped to zero. Isnt it a little bit weird that I dont earn anything from them when I have 1174 1st tier, 99 2nd tier and 10 3rd tier refs? I'm very confused and disappointed.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by fidlak View Post
    So whats the problem with this? I teached my mother my technique when I was making lots of money, so I put her in my referrals. I also asked support before I did that and they said it was ok that we live in the same house. Now I lost my income and I don't have any money from her anymore aswell. Isn't this why there are referrals? That you teach them your technique in your good days so in the bad days you passively earn from them? My referral earnings also dropped to zero. Isnt it a little bit weird that I dont earn anything from them when I have 1174 1st tier, 99 2nd tier and 10 3rd tier refs? I'm very confused and disappointed.
    I'll definitely get this straightened out for you. If what you say is true then I will make sure you're taken care of!
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Administrator

Sorry for the delay on answering your question.

The link click statistics do not show daily referral earnings--just your own earnings. That is currently a feature on our list of todoo.

Please check your personal email.

problem solved, thanks

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Glad to hear that fidlak
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq