Thread: Vanishing adsense cash due to traffic exchange?

Default Vanishing adsense cash due to traffic exchange?

Off topic and the wrong forum really but I'm gonna ask cos there seems to be some knowledgeable members here....

Suddenly there is more that $20 missing from my adsense account. I know this for sure because I cracked $250 for last month which is a record for me and last time I checked there was over $260. Right now theres only $248.19!

There has been absolutely no fraud, but in the last week i have been using traffic exchanges like easyhits4u, trafficg and traffic swarm to drive traffic so I am wondering if this has anything to do with it. I thought maybe my cpm would drop but didn't expect money to vanish. Has anyone heard of this happening?

Thanks in advance.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Adsense + Traffic Exchange = NO
    Adsense doesn't allow traffic exchange promotion, really your lucky not to have banned, either take out adsense or stop using traffic exchange.

Also, maybe its just a bad month for you, depending on your niche $10 doesn't equate to so many clicks
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Gee glad I asked didn't realize it was against TOS... so big thanks. Not sure what you are talking about with the $10 tho I must have confused you.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

No I mean that maybe you just less clicks during this month and that's why you got less $$$
    But yeah make sure you dont use adsense in traffic exchange
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Na it was a record month for me... or it was until over $20 vanished