Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Get Linkbucks Back On Track.

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

>.> then you, marjt, fama08, hentpt should also be banned.

thats what the rules say. btw, i dont like the new rules. im gonna put the old ones up sometime.
    to be honest, if you wanted them to be edited, you should have just asked -.-
    the new ones have way too many loopholes in them.

and to be honest, you can have your opinion all you want. i dont care. i just started that war because jsemi didnt deserve to have higher power than me. that was all.

and roadrash, you havent been here since the start of the forums, so you wouldnt know hwat ive done for it.

so can it, and move on.

...and edited
    Last edited by roadrash; 01-08-2009 at 02:02 AM.
    Was good being here, but time to move on I guess!

yes but there were "bad languages" because i did, and you, marjt, everyone used it, so why should simmcity be banned?
    he only decided to support my POV, just like you supported jsemi's.

according to the same rules, you should also get banned.
    so there you go, he should be unbanned ASAP.

...and edited

Let's End The Drama

Or

Is it the beginning of a new drama?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrash View Post
    uhh excuse me.. here the "Admin" itself started abusing, so if the "members" abuse back to the "admin" to keep control on his tongue, doesnt mean members should be banned as well

Yet again, had there be no trash talking on first place, there would'nt be any banning of normal members

PS: Be Open Minded from next time.

simmcity, ignored your abuses, flamed jsemi, insulted him, tried to degrade him.
    But main part was "ignoring" ur abuses and with help of ur support, trying to degrade jsemi, that was not a good idea, was it?

Okay, fine, 1 month break is tooo much. 1 Week should have been fine, but since it was marjt's decision, I wont step into this.

Rest is upto you. I dont care if I get banned simply because I quit Linkbucks now.
    But the main reason is I've made many good friends like marjt, hentpt, jsemi and many more and that's why im still sticking around and helping out people. If u want mental satisfaction, yes, go ahead and ban me. Yes, without these guys, there is no use of surfing here.

You talk about Point of View? Here is my POV:

You were great until you started acting like a 2 year old and started degrading the other member on this forum (jsemi). I still kept quiet. You went again on a rampage, this time you started abusing, I went quiet. You talked to jsemi and cleared the matter, and still, you again started trash (you know which thread im talking about), but this time I could'nt tolerate.

So from my POV, you didn't deserve to be a moderator, because you went out of your limits, you never cared for this forum (while you were abusing), you abused face to face, forgetting that there are other members here, who might get "Scared" and also, the other guests.

Just putting the blame on others wont do any good, son. You are handling a public forum, and not a private forum.

Give respect and Get Respect is the general "rule?" of all public forums.
    umm.
    last i checked, when i started flaming i was a mod, and a normal member.

seemingly, you got it all wrong.

and i had every right to degrade jsemi because he had been taking credit for my work.

gawd, just someone else unban simmcity considering i dont have full mod powers.
    i dont care what else you have to say. simmcity did nothing wrong.

...and edited

pms? check the feature board.
    msn? he never replied when i tried to contact him.

call me son all you want, i respect my age. I dont respect my elders because most dont deserve it. and for the record, jsemi is younger than me, so you cant pull that

and i know what i am doing. as ive said many times before, ive been here longer than anyone else. Learn what i have done for this forum, then you'll realize why i started that fight.

why do you think mikekh was neutral? he knew we were both right in certain aspects.

demonstate also claimed to be on my side,

so did simmcity, and im sure if tsubakinomai was here, he would agree.
    They have all been here long enough to realize what i was actually arguing for. this went alot deeper than it seemed. it had to be done, and thats why it did.

and, you can keep your opinion, i would never ban you for it. I respect your liking for jsemi and disliking for me, but that doesnt mean you treat me like a child. for all i know, im much smarter than the average adult, so in terms of knowledge, dont challenge me.

Look, we'll end this right here. i dont care for your opinion, just like you dont care for mine. you proved that by bringing my age into this, you can keep treating yourself like a superior, but by doing that, you're proving you arent.
    My mod status has NOTHING to do with anything. even if i was a standard, and someone such as tsubakinomai was mod, i would support tsubakinomai just because hes been there longer. id even argue his case, whether id get banned or not.

you should know your limits too roadrash.
    im done with this argument, no more responses to your posts

all i can say is : unban simmcity

Quote Originally Posted by roadrash View Post

@Sudi - what drama man? this is not a joke that you will convert into a drama. I have the right to my opinions and I wont let suchintan act like a retard all the time, alteast not to me. He should know his limits, as a 16 year old, as well as a Mod.
    well friend look at the title of this Thread. "Let's End The Drama" created by LBG. I just ant to say that plz don't start all it again. In past few day we have seen enough.

and yes you have right to express your opinion. and I am 85 % agree with you. yes you are right that suchintan started acting like a 2 year old and started degrading the other member on this forum (jsemi). and this is a public forum so it would better if he settle all the issue with jesmi in private.

but

don't forget he is the first moderator of this forum. and he contributed a lot on this forum.

...and edited