Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets Get Linkbucks Back On Track.

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

ah, so seeking entertainment? lol nice

btw, even though i dont have to prove this to anyone, i do enjoy bragging. anywho
    my IQ is was rated at 139 points when i was 12. that was an adult IQ test. anyone over the IQ of 110 is above average.

do the math. einstein was 170IQ. check yours lol.

anyways, im done bragging about that.

just so you know, this whole argument WAS about much more than i let on. jsemi knows it too, it was about a few things that have been happening since he got promoted, and i finally decided to let my anger out. that is why simmcity was also angry.

but, i wont interfere in your business unless you do something that goes against the rules, so enjoy xD

and i also enjoy entertainment while waiting for something, so you arent alone.
    btw-- another thing i didnt like about hte argument, was how jsemi decided to consider you for a promotion (admin and mod) just because you were against my opinion. im sure you also realize that it is just wrong to make someone a mod just because you share an opinion.

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

ANY POST after mines that has any fighting/drama/conflict OR ANYTHING...the user will be banned. i dont know how long, but i assure you YOU WILL be banned. the threads called END THE DRAMA for a reason.

lol all of this is over "power" of who has more control yall kill me. im sorry. thats just to funny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrash View Post
    Son, All I gotta say is

Be Open minded. You are JUST 16 years old. You should take Mod-ship as a privilege and not as a right. You should thank once more to LinkbucksGuy for giving you back your title inspite of all you have done. "I dont care attitude" coming out of you wont do any good to me as well. You lose your temper early, and because of that 1 of my friend(s) didn't like to join because of the abuses. You had every right to degrade jsemi? You had a fight, so why didn't you do it in PMs? Personal matter right?

And yet again, you proved me right, that you still got that shitty attitude and you have no respect for elders. Moderator doesn't mean you will lose your values and stuff.

Nothing is wrong with me. Be Open Minded, learn to give respect to others. And once again, stating my POV

So that means as long as you were going by the rules, as long as you were a nice guy, as long as you were helping, you were entitled to Mod-hood. But the moment you became the opposite, that means you should'nt be a mod anymore, right?

@Sudi - what drama man? this is not a joke that you will convert into a drama. I have the right to my opinions and I wont let suchintan act like a retard all the time, alteast not to me. He should know his limits, as a 16 year old, as well as a Mod.

@LBG - I am not trying to create a fight or starting a fight. Just "correcting" suchintan for his mistakes. Rest is upto him, as to how he takes ^^
    lol i didn't know it was mostly youths running this forums. thats crazy then you have the bla bla *18+* adult threads this is confusing

Quote Originally Posted by mikekh10a View Post
    ANY POST after mines that has any fighting/drama/conflict OR ANYTHING...the user will be banned. i dont know how long, but i assure you YOU WILL be banned. the threads called END THE DRAMA for a reason.
    THANK YOU!!!
    Linkbucks: Make money for sharing links!

lol im done. xD
    edit--

linkbucksguy, would you mind adding the rest of mod powers for me? right now i can only infract :s thanks

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LinkbucksGuy View Post
    THANK YOU!!!
    lol, your welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by suchintan View Post
    lol im done. xD
    lol good. lets juss hope everyone else is. IF ANYONE HAS PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE, JUSS IGNORE THEM! SIMPLE AS THAT!

fair enough. lol. all i want is simmcity unbanned, that is my quest

Talking Ban has been lifted..

Simmcity is back online again, I have lifted the ban to see if I can finally get a thank you from Mr. Suchintan . Nah i do not need thank yous' i am ok the way i am right now. I am just a simple poster trying to help, since i am doing sooooo well i am providing some help. Let there be peace and start making money because that is the main reason why this forum was made for.

I have no more words to say, i am cool with everything.

BTW, Welcome Back Suchintan .....we missed you ...

awwwh yes, i do have something to say...
    "If I ever see Simmcity disrespecting any member (jsemi) trust me the ban will not be forever but for an everlasting time.