Thread: Having difficulty with Linkbucks recently? 9/15/2010

Administrator

Default Having difficulty with Linkbucks recently? 9/15/2010

When we changed DNS last week, some people had cached pages of the site.

We were changing DNS and there shouldn't have been any downtime.

If you're having trouble, Clear your browser cache and try again.

I'm going to be testing all link domains to make sure that none of the domains are down. Please report any domain link problems.

If you're having an issue you think is unrelated to cache, please post sample links that aren't working so we can investigate further.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Default Build script generated in the Full Page Script not working for me

[QUOTE = Suzuki ; 97361 ] QUANDO NA mudamos DNS Semana Passada , ALGUMAS Pessoas Tinham em cache Páginas do site.

Mudando DNS Estávamos E não DEVE ter Sido Algum tempo de inatividade .

SE VOCÊ Problemas estiver tendo, limpë o cache do Navegador Seu e TENTE Novamente .

Vou Estar Testando de Todos os Domínios de LigAção n se certificar de softwares antigos dos Que Estão os dominios em baixa . Por favor Problemas de quaisquer Comunique LigAção de Domínio .

Se postar links VOCÊ ESTÁ UM tendão Problema Que Acha Que Não VOCÊ ESTÁ cache relacionado ao, Por favor , de exemplo Que Não Estão os trabalhando para quê Investigar possamos . [/ Quote]

Boa Noite!
    Desculpe eu não falar Inglês , então traduzir para usar o Google.
    Tenho um site onde eu coloquei um script gerado em 23/08/2010 por LinkBucks (Build Full página Script) !!!!! só que, em 14/09/2010
    o script parou de funcionar fiz o cache compensação outro script gerado e colocar nas páginas do meu site começou do zero só eu é que já não executar este script não é converter os meus links de download já teve quatro script e colocado no site apenas que deixaram de correr a partir do dia 2010/09/14 ! o script que estou usando é que o baixo

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.thesegalleries.com/Webservices/jsParseLinks.aspx?id=6b463d4a"> </ script>

portuguese to english:
    [QUOTE = Suzuki, 97 361] WHEN THE DNS week moved past some people had cached pages of the site.

And we were not changing DNS must've been some downtime.

IF YOU are having problems, clearing the cache in Your Browser and try again.

Testing'll Be All-binding domains to make sure no old software What are the domains of the low. Please communicate any problems LigAção Domain.

If posting links YOU ARE A tendon problem that you think YOU'RE not cache related, Please Sample That Are not working for what we can investigate. [/ Quote]

Good Night!
    Sorry I did not speak English, then translate using Google.
    I have a website where I put in a script generated by LinkBucks 8.23.2010 (Build Full page script) !!!!! only that on 9/14/2010
    the script stopped working I did the other cache clearing generated script and place in the pages of my site started from scratch only I have not run this script is not converting my download links already had four script and posted on the site just left run from the day 09.14.2010! the script I'm using is that the low

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.thesegalleries.com/Webservices/jsParseLinks.aspx?id=6b463d4a"> </ script>
    Last edited by gamingmaster42; 09-21-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Sorry but this is English forum, most user speak english
    But thanks to G translate i have edited your post to include english

regarding your problem i'd assume that this is caused due to DNS , so i think you should just wait it out
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Greatly Respected Member

His full page script code is not working on my website either because I feel he's using "short link" ...

I just tested every other possible Linkbucks choice and option and they all work perfectly fine ...

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 09-21-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Administrator

We've done lots of testing and everything seems to be fine.

The stats show that there should be no bugs.

http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=27677

PS - Thanks for testing Steffi
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    PS - Thanks for testing Steffi
    *Hugs*

Stephanie