Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blog Beta Has Begun!

Holy crap! This is what many of us have been waiting for. Linkbucks all the way!!!

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Hehe blogs are going to be based in wordpress uh? There are lots of good plugins for wordpress. Are we going to be able to use them?

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11 View Post
    I made the steps, but when Ireturn to the age again, I see that nothing happens (The blog filed is empty as if it was not fillled)

I set up this domain: BestAmateurs.blogs.linkbucks.com

Btw, why have you not added me mod privileges like all the other ones? Have you got something against me?
    i didnt have any until today either..dont worry, linkbucksguy will get to it eventually

Thumbs up

The time to make more money has just arrvided, this is one of a lifetime opportunity, trust me I will make this big. X here we come!!!!

Thanks Linkbucksbuy there is no words to describe how happy am!!!! can you tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Hehe blogs are going to be based in wordpress uh? There are lots of good plugins for wordpress. Are we going to be able to use them?
    Absolutely! That's why we made it off Wordpress... It's Open Source after all!
    Linkbucks: Make money for sharing links!

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    The time to make more money has just arrvided, this is one of a lifetime opportunity, trust me I will make this big. X here we come!!!!

Thanks Linkbucksbuy there is no words to describe how happy am!!!! can you tell?
    Thanks a lot. I'm glad it will be appreciated when it's done... we worked hard on it.

There might be some hiccups at first, but we're listening and fixing 24/7. Help us help you.
    Linkbucks: Make money for sharing links!

WordPress is very nice, but will there be a way of automatically creating blog entries after a batch link creation has been done?

You're already creating a gallery with thumbnails, why not give the option of automatically posting it in my blog?

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mikekh10a; 01-08-2009 at 10:37 PM.

simmcity

leaveiton, I wouldn't even mention those names if I was you. It may take away potential Linkbucks users.

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

dont worry simmcity, i edited his post.

In what format must be tha gallery codes BBcode and Html don't work and i cant post pictures
    PS> Damn here is so cold -17 this morning
    Last edited by olema; 01-08-2009 at 10:58 PM.