Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Who is the oldest person on LB Forums!!!

  1. #11
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Lots of people have left LB
    Or maybe just LB forums
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  2. #12

    Default

    lol damn my bad i didn't get the question right at first

  3. #13
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    I guess only commanderbucks can answer that
    waiting for him to answer but i doubt he even view chit chat section...

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty6666 View Post
    i know mikekh10a and jsemi for their work but i didnt see them online since couple month
    i dnt even know them coz i have never seen them online...

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Lots of people have left LB
    Or maybe just LB forums
    hmmm may be you are right but if u see "who's online" u see whole lots of guests and very few registered members...

    Quote Originally Posted by EatGreedyTx View Post
    lol damn my bad i didn't get the question right at first
    edited the question...
    may be this time when someone reads it, he/she won't have any problem...

    btw i thought the great Steffi wud too be answering this but i dnt see her around...

  4. #14
    Respected Member marjt711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    626

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Don't forget Demonstate, mikekh10a, tsubakinomai, suchintan and the great jsemi ! They were all in the forum when I arrived. By the way, you're doing a great job qwerty6666, keep it up!
    Yeah!!! you are right bro! It is toooo sad they are not as active as they used to, we used to fight to see who would make the most money and start a war, remember? those were the days hahahahah! I miss Tsuba our LB ninja!



  5. #15
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    hmmm may be you are right but if u see "who's online" u see whole lots of guests and very few registered members...
    Those are what we call: bots!
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

  6. #16
    Greatly Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey/Vancouver
    Posts
    1,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    btw i thought the great Steffi wud too be answering this but i dnt see her around...
    Aww thank you ... You know you are one of my faves ...
    No sweetie I am here all coiled up like a Cobra ...

    *kisses*
    Stephanie

  7. #17
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In your hearts ;-)
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Those are what we call: bots!
    i thought bots have their name such as spider bots, etc, etc....
    but i see only written as guest...

    Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Aww thank you ... You know you are one of my faves ...
    No sweetie I am here all coiled up like a Cobra ...

    *kisses*
    Stephanie

    pretty amazed to hear that i m one of ur faves.....

    hey and congrats u have now achieved Respected Members position....
    Last edited by samsexy98; 09-25-2010 at 12:24 PM.

  8. #18
    Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in your threads
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    i thought bots have their name such as spider bots, etc, etc....
    but i see only written as guest...
    The bots i were talking about are most likely people using softwares etc. etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by samsexy98 View Post
    hey and congrats u have now achieved Respected Members position....
    You're about to get there as well
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •