Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: To Linkbucks Administrator- Please help me get my Payment..

cukitas, you can forget about LB guys ever replying back.

I seen those guys replying within 20 minutes to a question someone asked in the main page.
    think you have asked for them to contact u on the main page too, they have obviously seen your enquiries and chosen to ignore it.

come on, prove me wrong LB guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mirage View Post
    cukitas, you can forget about LB guys ever replying back.

I seen those guys replying within 20 minutes to a question someone asked in the main page.
    think you have asked for them to contact u on the main page too, they have obviously seen your enquiries and chosen to ignore it.

come on, prove me wrong LB guys!
    yeah because the problem isn't theres. it was his paypal account. if you have a genuine problem which can't be solved easily they will help.
    Uploading.com Earn money for uploading your files:http://uploading.com/partners/299753/

Quote Originally Posted by southgater View Post
    yeah because the problem isn't theres. it was his paypal account. if you have a genuine problem which can't be solved easily they will help.
    if I remember correctly, The $ was returned to LB after paypal reject it. Now he is asking for those $ again to be paid to another a/c ( correct? ). Should LB continue to ignore this?

I don't expect LB to have 100% payment success rate. There will always be non-payment issues. Peoples have to understand, it's no use to keep on reading posts after posts - yes LB pay me when I am the only one who doesn't get paid due to don't know what problems.

as a business, LB should try their best to respond to everybody enquiries.

if I remember correctly, The $ was returned to LB after paypal reject it. Now he is asking for those $ again to be paid to another a/c ( correct? ). Should LB continue to ignore this?

I don't expect LB to have 100% payment success rate. There will always be non-payment issues. Peoples have to understand, it's no use to keep on reading posts after posts - yes LB pay me when I am the only one who doesn't get paid due to don't know what problems.

linkbucks is probably run by a couple of guys from their basement. its not like a major company with a dedicated help and support team. they probably dont have the time.
    Uploading.com Earn money for uploading your files:http://uploading.com/partners/299753/

Hello mirage, you're correct, my money was returned to LB paypal account. and all I'm asking is for someone from LB support to switch to my new account and re-send the money..

Oddly enough I received an email saying (in a nutshell):

"We see in the forum that you are having payment issues. Due to high volume of emails we are unable to reply in a timely manner. We are working on a way to fix that now. If you can reply back with the payment details we will credit your account."

And they did. I requested a payout and 7 (not 2 or 3) days later I received it.

I do not use linkbucks because of this error that has taken them a month to fix...but at least they set the record strait with me.