Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To Linkbucks Administrator- Please help me get my Payment..

Quote Originally Posted by cotyledon View Post
    Ok the next person pushing this thread to somewhere else should donate their earning to cukitas's payment or else please keep thread on track...

Just start a new thread for all your matters.
    Thanks

Hello cotyledon, thank you for the suggestion

Guys we should not start a war here... I just want to know if Linkbucks is going to pay me or should I move somewhere else that wants my business and take me seriously.. ... as of today.. NOTHING in my paypal acc..

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

ill remove the posts of spam, and uselessness
    done.

Has anyone heard anything from a Linkbucks representative? as of today....no payment yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by cukitas View Post
    Has anyone heard anything from a Linkbucks representative? as of today....no payment yet.....
    I got paid yesterday...

Banned

Arrow

cukitas did you get your money ?

Quote Originally Posted by rektum View Post
    cukitas did you get your money ?
    Hello rektum, Nothing yet! what about you? I don't know why this is going on..

I can't believe i still have 2 pending payments.. 1st since Dec 26th and the 2nd from Jan 6th. NOTHING YET!! Linkbucks should email people and at least let them know there's a problem or something.. but no, nobody answer emails, nobody knows nothing.. is linkbucks ever going to pay me or should I move on to a different company? that's all I need to know, an official answer from Linkbucks!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cukitas View Post
    I can't believe i still have 2 pending payments.. 1st since Dec 26th and the 2nd from Jan 6th. NOTHING YET!! Linkbucks should email people and at least let them know there's a problem or something.. but no, nobody answer emails, nobody knows nothing.. is linkbucks ever going to pay me or should I move on to a different company? that's all I need to know, an official answer from Linkbucks!
    Hey man!!! you have not got paid yet? what???? man that sucks...

Well maybe paypal is the one that is not letting you get the money for some reason. Why don't you open another virtual bank account somewhere else i will recommend.

Alertpay.com which i believe is the second best. There is also moneybookers.com

That is pretty much what i think you should do. But trust me.. Linkbucks does pay there is not doubt i would quit this business a very long time if this was a scam in first place but i am still here why?, because they do pay in full. For me paypal.com is not the one accepting the money or has it on hold for some reason we may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    Hey man!!! you have not got paid yet? what???? man that sucks...

Well maybe paypal is the one that is not letting you get the money for some reason. Why don't you open another virtual bank account somewhere else i will recommend.

Alertpay.com which i believe is the second best. There is also moneybookers.com

That is pretty much what i think you should do. But trust me.. Linkbucks does pay there is not doubt i would quit this business a very long time if this was a scam in first place but i am still here why?, because they do pay in full. For me paypal.com is not the one accepting the money or has it on hold for some reason we may never know.

Hello my friend!! nothing yet!! but i was thinking if paypal is the problem.. how can i change my payment information since I can't reach customer support?

I do know that linksbucks pay, after seeing all the payment proofs.. that's the only reason I joined but they still need to fix their customer service dept.. hey i want to be able to at least talk to somebody and tell him.. please change my account to this acc.. or something else.. just in case my paypal acc is to blame..