Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To Linkbucks Administrator- Please help me get my Payment..

i have same problem too nothing yet sent to my acc on paypal

its my first payment request and i did it for test if the site here workin and pay or not

completed but nothing sent how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no one reply to me even now since 15 jan

whats goin on guys plz admin reply to us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ameer View Post
    i have same problem too nothing yet sent to my acc on paypal

its my first payment request and i did it for test if the site here workin and pay or not

completed but nothing sent how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no one reply to me even now since 15 jan

whats goin on guys plz admin reply to us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well it's been 2 days only, you have to wait a little bit more and see if they pay you.. wait at least 10 days..

In my case I'm waiting since Dec 26th and Jan 6th! both payments never arrived to my paypal acc...

its 4 days now and there some ppl get paid in just 3 days

ad yo brother wait more than 10 days so whats the problem why that happend with us :S

Well at least you have a bigger chance of getting paid... in my case I'm waiting since dec 26th and Jan 6th.....

This is becoming frustrating, there's no support at all... like this site is being run by ghosts or something.. $17 dollars never received... and many hours of posting wasted... what happened linkbucks?

I think once the LB pay request history indicated complete - The $$ have been sent to paypal.

cukitas, have you ask a mod to help u contact LB guys about this?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mirage View Post
    I think once the LB pay request history indicated complete - The $$ have been sent to paypal.

cukitas, have you ask a mod to help u contact LB guys about this?
    A moderator cannot do much about this because we are only here to manage the forum and that is it, the only one that can help is the administrator and he promise he was going to be active, but he hasn't lately. He is the only one that can help.

@cukitas, sorry my man, i feel really bad for you on not getting paid. this is unusual and rarely happens.

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    A moderator cannot do much about this because we are only here to manage the forum and that is it, the only one that can help is the administrator and he promise he was going to be active, but he hasn't lately. He is the only one that can help.

@cukitas, sorry my man, i feel really bad for you on not getting paid. this is unusual and rarely happens.
    There has to be someone that know how to contact the Linkbucks Administrator... today it was me with the problem... tomorrow it could be You.. and it's not fun to work for nothing..

Linkbucks Administrator.. where are you??

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cukitas View Post
    There has to be someone that know how to contact the Linkbucks Administrator... today it was me with the problem... tomorrow it could be You.. and it's not fun to work for nothing..

Linkbucks Administrator.. where are you??
    Hey amigo!! well i have never had a problem with LB on not getting me paid..They have paid me all the time. sorry man...and i hope you can paid as soon as possible if you do not get paid in a week from now I will give you that money!!! but you need to be honest when saying you have not get paid for reals, after I send you the money you will try another virtual bank account like moneybookers or alertpay, ok..That is what i am willing to do just to show you that Linkbucks is for reals and is not a Scam...what do you say?

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    Hey amigo!! well i have never had a problem with LB on not getting me paid..They have paid me all the time. sorry man...and i hope you can paid as soon as possible if you do not get paid in a week from now I will give you that money!!! but you need to be honest when saying you have not get paid for reals, after I send you the money you will try another virtual bank account like moneybookers or alertpay, ok..That is what i am willing to do just to show you that Linkbucks is for reals and is not a Scam...what do you say?
    Amigo!! you're so nice my friend , that's why you're the master

Thanks but I can't accept the offer; I'm being real honest that linbucks never paid me, I just want to be able to fix this issue, this issue is not about money but a relationship with a "company" that I would like to keep working for, heck I'm making decent cash with uploading but I want to make more money using Linbucks + Uploading so i would like to fix this problem in a good way, I know there's an explanation for this..

So Linkbucks administrator, where are you?

Are there problems with every payments? Will this page work some years? I hope so because I started yesterday