Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Payment Problems

Hybrid View

Administrator

Default Payment Problems

Our payment system is currently experiencing difficulties. It should be fixed within the next 24 hours.

Please avoid making any payment requests until I can confirm that it's working smoothly.

Thank you for your patience.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Ty for the information ... Will use this as a reference link because you know as well as I do that nobody looks around prior to creating a thread ...

Stephanie

Administrator

As usual, you're a dear, Steffi Thanks.

EDIT: The payment system should be back up and running.

Post here or contact support if you still have trouble.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

hi yesterday i make a request of payment, but now the status of payment is pending..

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks for the info
    im more peaceful now

Hi, i've made an request on the day 3, and it's still pending.

have a pending payment since the 3rd

I have the same problem. my payout is pending since the 3rd october

Default Any option for the users living in paypal not supported countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Our payment system is currently experiencing difficulties. It should be fixed within the next 24 hours.

Please avoid making any payment requests until I can confirm that it's working smoothly.

Thank you for your patience.
    Help. I need your help about the payments issue

i have been request a pay out and i want to cancel it because my paypal account having some problems and if there is any other ways to request payment pls tell me