Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment Problems

Default Any option for the users living in paypal not supported countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Our payment system is currently experiencing difficulties. It should be fixed within the next 24 hours.

Please avoid making any payment requests until I can confirm that it's working smoothly.

Thank you for your patience.
    Help. I need your help about the payments issue

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 99chan View Post
    No it didn't.

Unpaid balance:
    $8.7626

Balance:
    $3.1026 USD

99chan 5.66 [email protected] 10/9/2010 10:48:02 AM Review

It's in review status. The payment didn't go through.
    Just because a request goes into review does not mean the system is down. You were paid. Thank you for being patient.

Quote Originally Posted by whutzgood77 View Post
    request went to review again

can u fix that plz
    You were also paid. No problems here.

Quote Originally Posted by lupen82 View Post
    I make a request at 4-10-2010 and again pending status

Now i make another one request and status is "review"

Why now i have this problem??
    There was a problem with one of your requests. Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by imperio View Post
    Hello, I just ordered my payment when I did send me a message that would take me seven days to arrive, but the state is reviewing, also told me to get in touch with an administrator to resolve the problem, what should I do?.

Thanks in advance.

There are no problems. Your payments are up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by onlinebiztech View Post
    Help. I need your help about the payments issue
    Your earnings are 0.00 and you have never requested a payment. I'm confused.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Dear admin,
    I need your help..
    I have submitted payment request from linkbucks, but until now its status is pending.

please help.

Thank You.

Chepy Amiraga

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by chepyamiraga View Post
    Dear admin,
    I need your help..
    I have submitted payment request from linkbucks, but until now its status is pending.

please help.

Thank You.

Chepy Amiraga
    Fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Hi,can you help me about my payment request?I have requested a payment of 10.05 since 10/2/2010 but it is still pending until now...It has been 10 days for the pending period...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    thanks boss

Greatly Respected Member

Working fine for me ... Requested and was instantly paid :

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by chuah View Post
    Hi,can you help me about my payment request?I have requested a payment of 10.05 since 10/2/2010 but it is still pending until now...It has been 10 days for the pending period...
    Fixed. Thanks for your patience.

can you return the money I requested back to my Linkbucks balance since I made the request when the the site was having the payment system problem thank you

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by kingarthur9999 View Post
    can you return the money I requested back to my Linkbucks balance since I made the request when the the site was having the payment system problem thank you
    Done. Sorry for any trouble.