Thread: Payment Problems

Greatly Respected Member

In closing ...
    I requested a second fast payment request
    just to test Linkbucks consistency ...

Linkbucks has yet to ever let me down :

Ta ta everyone ...

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 10-16-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Question

I need your help about the payments issue.
    Every time when i submitted payment request it gives me a error - and i have to wait again 7 days for another request. I don't know where is the problem.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by amyly View Post
    I need your help about the payments issue.
    Every time when i submitted payment request it gives me a error - and i have to wait again 7 days for another request. I don't know where is the problem.
    There is no error. You requested a payout 10/20/2010 (today) and it is simply pending. Be patient. Thanks.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Hi, my payment is still pending since 3th October.
    Can you help me please?

Last edited by michaelchiklis; 10-21-2010 at 11:00 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by michaelchiklis View Post
    Hi, my payment is still pending since 3th October.
    Can you help me please?

The money has been returned to your LB balance. Please make another request. Thanks.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Now everything is ok.
    Thank you

Ty for the information ... Will use this as a reference link because you know as well as I do that nobody looks around prior to creating a thread ..

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by alexander9292 View Post
    Ty for the information ... Will use this as a reference link because you know as well as I do that nobody looks around prior to creating a thread ..
    That's the response I posted ...
    Why are you copy and pasting what everyone else posted ?

http://forums.linkbucks.com/showpost...29&postcount=2

You're a idiot pure and simple !!!

Stephanie

Default payment

Hello do you add a alertpay payments? It would be very nice if there is a wide variety.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by InnovationGroup View Post
    Hello do you add a alertpay payments? It would be very nice if there is a wide variety.
    Please be patient ... Linkbucks is considering numerous other payment processors prior to their website upgrade ...

Stephanie