Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What, if any, are your complaints about LB? Bugs?

Super slow at approving advertisement links even when its the same link you've used 100 times before. I hate waiting 24 hours for my advertisements to get placed up.... also even the high traffic links seem to bring in some slow traffic a lot of days.

I ordered 10k hits and it took an hour to get 100 hits; also I've noticed 2k of the 10k I ordered I never actually got credit for through my provider.

Customer service got my email and handled my advertisement right away. I got about 100 hits in under 5 minutes. These guys rock, I just think they have too many requests to handle them quickly.

This kind of duality blocks the system and wounds the ability with regard to publishers to have the solution available. Discovering a way to be connected the various LB . domains on the true WEB ADDRESS will be a good plan, I think.

I wonder why not download the app is at mobidescargar.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Have you ever experienced problems with the site? We're looking for your feedback to make LinkBucks.com better (not the forums).
    If you've ever had a beef with the site's functionality, now is the time to speak up and cast your vote.

If there's more than one thing you think needs fixed or would like to see changed, post a list in order of priority. Now is your time to be heard.

Head over to this thread to request specific new features. Most popular requests win!

- LinkBucks Team
    Yes, with the site and things also i donīt understand.

Letīs start with the forum.
    Even logged in, i need to login AGAIN to enter a subforum, or reply a thread, like this one.

Second: with my account.
    I posted a gallery last July 12 , and as i see in the forum list, that thread / topic have 89 views.

But in the stats i see ALL the galleries i have here with cero (0) clicks , so whatīs the thing?
    they are just crawling bots like google, and others like that, or the people does NOT click the thumbs?

Because i do NOT understand.

Thanks!