Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What, if any, are your complaints about LB? Bugs?

Administrator

Default What, if any, are your complaints about LB? Bugs?

Have you ever experienced problems with the site? We're looking for your feedback to make LinkBucks.com better (not the forums).
    If you've ever had a beef with the site's functionality, now is the time to speak up and cast your vote.

If there's more than one thing you think needs fixed or would like to see changed, post a list in order of priority. Now is your time to be heard.

Head over to this thread to request specific new features. Most popular requests win!

- LinkBucks Team
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Exclamation please answer me

Hi! hello as you ?
    I would like to hear my request.
    no referral system works and that brings me much lost, I would love if you could help me.
    send to support and nothing.
    Greetings!

Administrator

So the referral system needs to be looked at? This is the first I'm hearing of this but will look into it.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Smile problem...

thanks for answering
    so is the referral system is not running and I would like to return to profit a few weeks ago!
    greetings and thank you very much for the specialized care

Administrator

No more complaints? There was some good info in the top 5 list of features.

If you are noticing any bugs or you have complaints, share them with us before it's too late.

Greatly Respected Member

Full page script bug :

Link Exclusion only works correctly when I exclude my website's domain links not my affiliates domain URLs ...

This is killing my traffic trade since all clicks are filtered through linkbucks redirect ...

Stephanie

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Full page script bug :

Link Exclusion only works correctly when I exclude my website's domain links not my affiliates domain URLs ...

This is killing my traffic trade since all clicks are filtered through linkbucks redirect ...

Stephanie
    I'll make sure this gets sorted. It might not hurt to also send support a message to speed this up.

no problems on my end so far, will look around

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    I'll make sure this gets sorted. It might not hurt to also send support a message to speed this up.
    Thanks ...
    Just submitted a support request ...
    It only works for the hosting domain (mine) and ignores all other exclusions ...

Now I have to pull the script ... Recover my trade ranking... once that's accomplished.. re-insert the script ...
    The fluctuation in hits makes it seem like I am using a hit bot ...

Personally, if I seen another domain fluctuate hits this much.. I would terminate the trade ...

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 10-14-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Greatly Respected Member

Bug Fixed

Now that was fast

Thanks everyone involved