Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What, if any, are your complaints about LB? Bugs?

Smile gali

salar poot kuttar bacca suorer bacca. gu khahttp://forums.linkbucks.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Default Account Made Limited Without Any Reason

My Account HAs Been MADe LIMITED without any reason.... please help me

Elites

Smile

Thank you!

Talking help i have alre

and I have 10 dollars in my account
    but I can not cash
    I had not gone before please help me

This is for the good of advertisers:

-It is possible for a person making use of adblock to view only the Linkbucks bar and not the associated advertisement. If I use urlbeat.net, for example, and someone has Linkbucks whitelisted but not urlbeat, they'll see the Linkbucks bar and I will be paid for it as far as I can tell, but not the advertisement, which is attached to urlbeat.net.

This duality clogs the system and hurts the ability for advertisers to get their product out. Finding a way to connect the various LB domains to the actual URL would be a good idea, I think.

No other issues with the current interface that I can think of.

Default NO Earnings

Hi! i can see clicks in my hits........but i can't see cash.Can i know why?

does the INTERMISSION ads really pause and fade in and fade out? because sometimes when i'm test browsing my site i thought my browser is freezing.

Why is you not put Croatia and Bosnia in payrates list. Thats european country and thay have much beter standard then many country in payrates 0.50 like Togo, Kenya, Albania...

Due to the fact he'd no solution, and if in the future everyone possesses this matter, has the solution.

Hi I'm having a small problem in which I would really appreciate some help, I'm trying to put the full page script into a wp site I'm building (its a movie site) and I would like that the script would only work when someone wants to download or view a movie, the thing is that the script is working with all the links of my site and I only want them to work with the download and view online links, is there any way to do it, thank you for reading and I would really appreciate a solution Peace