Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feature Requests - Cast Your Vote

Hi everybody !

1. Propose linkbucks.com in differents languages exemple : French, Spanish, Dutch ... if it's possible.
    2. Add plugins for the blog.
    3. Propose the payment with AlertPay
    4. Include a system of click where we click on pubs, we will be paid.

Sorry but i am not english and i do with my word.

1. Search links
    2. Search links
    3. Search links
    4. Add Folders o something to find links more easily
    5. Multilanguages
    Last edited by ematiasm; 11-25-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: new idea

1. Delete Option on the Campaigns Page- Delete old campaigns that you no longer use or wish to renew.

2. +1 vote on Alertpay payment feature.

Only two I can think of so far,will update later.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jayyjam View Post
    1. Delete Option on the Campaigns Page- Delete old campaigns that you no longer use or wish to renew.
    I think that old campaigns are automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Administrator

We're working on getting an archive feature for completed campaigns going shortly.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

1. Ability to give your links nicknames so you don't have to try and remember what each one is. Currently we have this feature for the full page script and multiple links, but the only way to find out how to do it with the actual single links is by manually visiting the source link.

2. This is a major overhaul, but I'd suggest expanding LB's business into the PTC industry. LB is already partnered with survey companies and such already as shown by locker links, why not progress to the next natural stage and have it so members can view ads, do surveys, etc. each day and earn money in that manner? This could also possibly increase the member base as LB diversifies its means of providing income for people.

3. To supplement the income of the company and possibly allow a trickle down to the members, I'd suggest putting advertisements on the forum.

4. Possibly offer a premium feature that grants some sort of bonus, like cheaper advertising slots and random referrals(that is, people who sign up under no referral can end up underneath you).

1. Chat Messenger Slider Ads - i find this one very effective. and many people really click it when it starts to slide from top to bottom. its not that annoying and its effective in my opinion because i also sometimes click the chat messenger slider ads in other blogs/site because of its highlight.

Certainly not my frustration. LB's all rivals produce in which table of course, if POUND wishes to survive the marketplace and then undoubtedly oahu is the method.

For you to health supplement this income with the corporation and maybe enable some sort of trickle right down to this users, I'd recommend getting adverts about the community forum.

Capacity to give your links nicknames so you don't have to try as well as remember what each one is. Currently we now have this feature with the full page script as well as multiple links, but the only way to find out how to do it with the actual solitary links is usually by by hand visiting the origin link.