Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WP Linkbucks - Linkbucks Plugin for Wordpress

Default WP Linkbucks - Linkbucks Plugin for Wordpress

The manual (and only) method to add a fullpage script to any wordpress blog is editing the theme's header.php and adding the provided code there.

If the code is added manually, it will go away when you change or update your theme and it is annoying to remove and re-enter it to enable/disable linkbucks on your blog. You need to login to linkbucks and "disable" the full page script if you don't want to remove the code everytime but doing this will not totally remove the script from your blog.

WP Linkbucks adds an admin page to your blog where you can enter your full page script code and enable/disable it with one click. It loads the script dynamically when someone enters your blog. This way you can do anything with your theme but it still works without any editing.

It does nothing to the full page script - places it as it is. There's no difference between adding it manually or with WP Linkbucks. No need to worry about any problems with tos. It is only 3kbs of code and uses only wordpress default actions not to cause any security issues.

You can always view the full code of any wordpress plugin, it doesn't include anything unnecessary but placing the code into your theme header.

It's not available in wordpress plugins directory yet. But you can download and install it by yourself now.

Please use this thread for problems or feature requests.

WP Linkbucks: More information, installation, and download

WP Linkbucks v1.0 Download
    Last edited by conradwarhol; 02-18-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Links Updated

Default Very Good Job!

Hi @LinkBucks's guys,
    I'm new on LinkBucks site. I have a blog and I just installed this WordPress Plugin. It's very cool and it really works for me, and now I will earn money when people click on my ads every day. But I have a problem with the plugin. I want to disallow the admins links. How do I do that? So thank you to the author!

Hi and welcome!

WP Linkbucks only adds the fullpage script and makes it possible to enable-disable linkbucks on your links in one click via wordpress admin panel for now. I have a couple of feedbacks and feature requests but i think it's better to use the fullpage script as it's instructed by linkbucks.

Your request has a different solution though.

- Create a file named "go.php" and copy-paste the code below into it:

PHP Code:
    <?php header("Location:" $_GET['url']); ?>
    - upload it to your site root and add "http://www.yoursite.com/go.php" to Link Exclusions in your fullpage script.

- Now simply link any site you don't want to be linkbucked like:

HTML Code:
    <a href="http://www.yoursite.com/go.php?url=[YOUR_LINK_HERE]">Google</a>
    Good luck!

Lightbulb WP Linkbucks - Wordpress Plugin Updated!!!

WP linkbucks is updated!!!

Now it is possible to hide ads from administrators or members directly from your Wordpress admin panel.

Download now and start making money with your Wordpress powered blog or website!

WP Linkbucks: More information, installation, and download

WP Linkbucks v1.0 Download

Exclamation

The link is dead

Can we have an other link?

Link is not opening, anyone have another link please.
    Thanks link ADVANCE.
    kb

anyone have another link please

Quote Originally Posted by Frooze View Post
    anyone have another link please
    Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a copy of the wordpress plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by Frooze View Post
    The link is dead

Can we have an other link?
    http://063a0221.linkbucks.com/

link is dead :-(