thanks

(google translate)

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by qww1 View Post
    my clicks get stuck.
    help!

thanks

(google translate)

20 clicks per person.. per IP.. per day ... If you attempt to exceed that amount your 'Clicks will get stuck" ...

If all else fails and it still sticks.. I would try WD-40 ...

(not google translated)

Administrator

That's quite a plan B, Steffi. I'll have to remember that
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Get Law Assignment Help in UK by expert academic writers. Our assignment helpers aim to provide 100% plagiarism free assignment help. Our approach to the core values helped us from being the most promising online assignment help to the student’s favorite assignment help in UK.For more services : Business Essay Help | Essay Editing Services | Law Dissertation Help | Marketing Dissertation Help | Biology Dissertation Help | History Assignment writing Help | Science Assignment Writing Help

Thank you for sharing this information.