Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Website or Blog

I have both, although my main blog earns the most. I recommend trying things out to find your niche. The top earners wont tell you their secrets to success, if everyone knew them, then they wouldn't be making money.

blog much easier,
    Amateur Teens Only http://www.hollowfox.info/

It depends on needs. If I had a website, I would definitely put a blog to it. Then again if I wanted to build a site, then I would blog it.

My website provides a simple service that's bringing in reoccurring monthly payments and my blog income comes from mostly advertisements. My blog is fairly new so it hasn't began bringing is as much as my website but I know for a fact it will once I release my products.

Blogs are given by many companies free of cost that the reason its popularity going down now a days and also if you make the paid blog then you can just upload the your information with others, if you want to make some professional website and wanna sell the products or any thing then you must need to buy the domain and hosting and launch the website.

First start with blog & learn about Internet Marketing & view what exactly the users want & then go for a website to earn money. Dont greed. Be positive & think before doing anything.

I recently started with a blog (in my signature). I feel it's best to master one thing before going on to the next, so when your first website/blog is more or less done you can start another one.

I have both, although my main blog earns the most. I recommend trying things out to find your niche. The top earners wont tell you their secrets to success, if everyone knew them, then they wouldn't be making money. Takes time, just feel your way around. If you take time to think, you'll go faster.

I prefer blogs.