Thread: Someone explain to me about "price per click"?

Thumbs down Someone explain to me about "price per click"?

Okay so is there like a linkbucks click generator that will tell you how much money you could make per-click or can someone explain to me how this works??
    If i got 2,000 clicks on all my different links will I make $1.00 OR is this for the SAME link?? I am confused.. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMakingTeens View Post
    Okay so is there like a linkbucks click generator that will tell you how much money you could make per-click or can someone explain to me how this works??
    If i got 2,000 clicks on all my different links will I make $1.00 OR is this for the SAME link?? I am confused.. Please help!
    Well the exact amount you get for per click is not know. It depends on the place the person clicking from. For example if your clickers are from U.S then you will get high rate for their click. If clickers are from Asia you will get low rate for their click.

And you will get 1 US $ per 2000 clicks for any link. For example you have 5 links. You got 500 clicks on your 1st link, 500 on your 2nd, 1000 on your 3rd, 0 on 4th and 2000 on your 5th link

So 500 + 500 + 1000 +0 + 2000 = 4000 clicks. That means 2 US $.

If you're a complete beginner and don't know how linkbucks works then this is not the right stuff for you. But that's only my suggestion.

Hope I answered your questions.....