Thread: Clicks

Unhappy Clicks

are new users only able to have a max of 20 clicks or what cuz i only got 20 clicks each day for the past 2 days

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2012crasher View Post
    are new users only able to have a max of 20 clicks or what cuz i only got 20 clicks each day for the past 2 days
    Yes.. you are only allowed to click your own links twenty (20) times daily ...
    You need others to click your links in order to achieve a higher click count ...

Stephanie

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    You need others to click your links in order to achieve a higher click count ...

Stephanie
    will add something in your post...
    the limit of 20 is for every member whether you are new or old....

Stephanie
    so i just need more people to click my link and i can get a higher click cap?

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2012crasher View Post
    so i just need more people to click my link and i can get a higher click cap?
    absolutely....

hello very body I am new here. I want to know how this site works How i canpost my oen blogs. How I can start my own new threads, How i can patricapate in things what other things i can do here

Stephanie
    Wow Hi sexy stepihie how r u honey so you are very old here, can u guide me how to work here and how to do work here
    Last edited by gamingmaster42; 11-25-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jagjit273 View Post
    hello very body I am new here. I want to know how this site works How i canpost my oen blogs. How I can start my own new threads, How i can patricapate in things what other things i can do here
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagjit273 View Post
    Wow Hi sexy stepihie how r u honey so you are very old here, can u guide me how to work here and how to do work here
    well the first mistake you have done is double posting and the second is that you are messing with the wrong girl...

Check the following links to get started and Read My SIGNATURE carefully...

http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=8263

http://forums.linkbucks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14