Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks Alias Domains to Change

Administrator

Default Linkbucks Alias Domains to Change

In an hour or two all the Linkbucks alias domains are getting replaced.

Old ones will still work for a year but you will no longer be able to create them.

They will be replaced by 16 non-adult domains and 16 adult domains.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    In an hour or two all the Linkbucks alias domains are getting replaced.

Old ones will still work for a year but you will no longer be able to create them.

They will be replaced by 16 non-adult domains and 16 adult domains.

Fantastic ...

Oh how I feel sorry for all those message board Admins and Mods
    that have to deleted those soon-to-be (1 year) dead Linkbucks links ...

I think CommanderBucks stated qvvo.com will expire shortly as well ....

Stephanie

Administrator

I agree that it should be fantastic. It will be much cleaner this way. The new aliases are better too.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Oh and while he or she is coding in that general area.. they can remove the Ad Type : "Pop-Up" option that still remains on the Full Page Script page ...

Just preventive maintenance for those who do not realize Linkbucks no longer implements the Pop Up option ...

Stephanie

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Sounds pretty cool

By any chance, will there be an option for us to use these new domains on full page script?
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Administrator

Yes. The new domains will be replacing the old domains so they will be available everywhere.

It took me a bit longer to get the domains ready today so i'll be launching them tomorrow.

Steffi, the pop ad type will be removed as well.

this is really good news, some banned links on linkbucks from another site can be available for some time when new links come. just fantastic =)

Greatly Respected Member

Totally love all the new aliases
    and the Pop-Up option is no longer there ...

Superb

Stephanie

Administrator

As you may've noticed, the changes are live.

We're going to do some rigorous testing to ensure that all aliases work across all link types, along with editing them...

Any help with testing and reporting back the results is appreciated!

Greatly Respected Member

Beat you to it ... Told ya.. I am very fast ...

Oh.. and it appears the "Link Exclusions" work for more than just one domain once again ...
    I have like four of them and for the longest time it only excluded one out of the four ...

Love the alias "amy.gs" ... Would have totally loved "steffi.gs"
    I think you would have been able to see my ego from outterspace if Admin Commanderbucks did that ... lol

Stephanie