Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks Alias Domains to Change

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Excellent news Let's hope it sticks long enough for users to make the transition. This should be everyone's queue to get on the ball
    Excellent news ? ... Get on the ball ? ... Huh ?

All my Linkbucks mega threads that are on countless message boards which I've built since 2009 will soon come to an end ...
    Two years of work down the drain ...

I was earning $5.00+ every two days ... Now that the alias domains died I am barley earning $0.60 ...

Fine.. the alias domains are back being operational for a couple of months (maybe) ...
    To continue feeding a eventual dead mega thread is meaningless ...

This isn't some kiddie city.. here today gone tomorrow corny nonsense blog.. this is peoples lively hoods ... It's like we're starting all over again ... How are we to replace all those images ? and recoup the lost earnings due to this ?

So plz explain the excellent news to me ...

Stephanie

Hello, everyone...long time no see.
    I've missed you terribly.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Excellent news ? ... Get on the ball ? ... Huh ?

So plz explain the excellent news to me ...
    Stephanie
    Better than the original news, no? We're doing the best we can.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Better than the original news, no? We're doing the best we can.

The original news will occur anyway at a later date ... You know it and I know it ..
    How does one loose control of domains ?
    I mean if Linkbucks is paying how do you loose ALL those domains ?

QVVO.com redirects back to Linkbucks ... Thought that was dead ? ... What's going on ?

It's obvious Linkbucks is earning a profit off of the old alias domains as Linkbucks loyal members are paying the price for it ...
    It would be nice if you answered my questions instead of answering my questions with a question ...
    I am waiting Admin Suzuki ...

Stephanie

Last edited by Steffi; 12-29-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Administrator

I am not sure what else I can say. I am just the messenger.

As far as losing the domains, I'm not sure what happened. I'll keep you updated as I learn more.

All I can say is I'm very sorry for this. I know it must be rough, but Linkbucks is basically starting from scratch, from the ground up. The upcoming version of LB will make up for this.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

I totally understand Admin Suzuki ... This was more of a 'vent post' due to two years of work simply down the drain ...

That's only me venting ... I can only imagine how the board admins are going to feel after they realize a majority of their message board consists of dead / redirected links ...

Not to mention those who are not keeping up with Linkbucks latest news and information will only magnify this catastrophic issue ...

Perhaps redirecting a little viraldatabase's US traffic over to Nakedamateurs would rather put a smile on my face ...
    *I'll be keeping a eye on my stats but will not hold my breath* lol

Stephanie

Administrator

Well I don't think anyone is happy about this, as you're right about it causing inconveniences for those who have many separate links.

I'm going to do what I can to make up for this.

Lucky for those who only use FP script... they will just have to edit their scripts.

Finally , what has happened ? Have the links changed or not?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pallindrome View Post
    Finally , what has happened ? Have the links changed or not?
    The old links are still in working order, probably only for another couple months at best. So get rid of those old link aliases and start using the new and improved ones.

i agree with that is going to be more clean