Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Linkbucks Alias Domains to Change

Shall I begin now?
    Last edited by carmz; 01-10-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Hello Suzuki did you read the mails i sent you through the website, and through here also about domains ?

Thanks and have a nice weekend all !

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by carlosoctavio View Post
    Hello Suzuki did you read the mails i sent you through the website, and through here also about domains ?

Thanks and have a nice weekend all !
    Given that there are hundreds of messages that come through, I'm not sure

Contact support with any further concerns about alias domains and whoever it is will get back to you.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

OK i will do that thanks Suzuki Have a nice day!

Yes. The new domains will be replacing the old domains so they will be available everywhere.

On the other hand, there're nonetheless not really in this manage therefore many of us advise anybody with all the outdated url domain names to alter all of them out and about asap. We will make an effort to keep your outdated types online intended for at the very least a few months however cannot supply just about any guarentees.

They are nonetheless certainly not in our handle and so many of us recommend anybody while using the old hyperlink domain names to change these available immediately. We're going to seek to keep your old kinds online for at the least two months however are unable to give just about any assures.