Thread: my acount has been locked??

Angry my acount has been locked??

Hello, my name is Yessenia, I'ma bit novice linckbucks, but I managed to make profits through the Internet traffic on Facebook every day to increase traffic to the links and suddenly:
    ! Your account has-been locked.
    I read the TOS and I think it was because the previous days had little traffic but every day grew more, because I blocked my account?

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Your linkbucks account or your facebook account was locked?
    I don't think amount of traffic has anything to do with it.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Administrator

Does it say locked? Or limited? If it says limited, you have clearly violated the TOS.

If you honestly believe this to be a mistake, contact support. If you have even the slightest theory as to why this is though, I wouldn't bother as you're just going to bother them and they will most likely see to it that you never make money here.

My advice is to keep your mouth shut, start a new account and don't cheat.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman