Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clicking Your Own Links

Default Clicking Your Own Links

What exactly are the rules on this? Can you do it as many times as you like on as many links, or is it prohibited?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wickerbasket View Post
    What exactly are the rules on this? Can you do it as many times as you like on as many links, or is it prohibited?
    Linkbucks allows twenty (20) clicks per day per IP ...
    Any more than that and it will not tabulate ...

Try to force additional clicks with unscrupulous tactics and you'll find you account in review :

http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthre...8793#post78793

Hopefully this helped

Stephanie

Thank you for your quick response, and even more so for your use of the word unscrupulous.

thanks...
    so thats mean other people who click my link also have max 20 clicks only??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://awektetekbeso.blogspot.com/

Administrator

There is a 20 click limit per IP every 24 hrs.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Lightbulb it should be per link

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    There is a 20 click limit per IP every 24 hrs.
    some times I split big files for example a program and depending how big it is it can be more then 20 links so if I have 2 programs with the same amount of links that means I won't get paid for the other 20 links? I think it should be 20 per ip per link not just IP because that would render the other 20 links useless even thought is legit. Not fair if that is the case you get paid for those other 20 links but I don't

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by hnoeos View Post
    some times I split big files for example a program and depending how big it is it can be more then 20 links so if I have 2 programs with the same amount of links that means I won't get paid for the other 20 links? I think it should be 20 per ip per link not just IP because that would render the other 20 links useless even thought is legit. Not fair if that is the case you get paid for those other 20 links but I don't
    Everyone is subject to the same limit. It's fair for everyone.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Don't click more linkbucks link own ....

What do you mean?

Is linkbuck really helpful in making money online?