Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clicking Your Own Links

Link Bucks refers you neobux sites, which are really easy to make money online...

Quote Originally Posted by Milkiop878 View Post
    What do you mean?
    what is the worth of clicking your own link it's not what linkbucks is all about.

Yeah, clicking your own links would make you 6 cents maximum daily. A bit more if you use locker links, but that can get tiring.

Never mind, I'm sure Linkbucks will not credit you for any clicks from your own IP since they screen your earnings prior to payout as far as I know.

Linkbucks is essentially a toll booth. You find a major thoroughfare for traffic, and set up a link on it. People gripe at first but will end up paying just to move along their merry way. While some will get around the toll, most will end up paying it. Provided you have regular, high traffic, you can make a fair penny. Even just linking 30 or so people a day a video with an intermission beforehand can reap a good amount.

What I'd be more concerned about is clicking your referrals' links. If you refer your friends and family and they send you links, will you get in trouble for viewing them? I'd think the most fair option would be to simply deny credit for anything your referrals earned from your IP, but I'm not sure. Anyway, that's off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by phonpre View Post
    Is linkbuck really helpful in making money online?
    you will see some successful histories. of linkbucks users

http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=1423
    Last edited by fa4ctor; 08-19-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaniciusFox View Post
    Never mind, I'm sure Linkbucks will not credit you for any clicks from your own IP since they screen your earnings prior to payout as far as I know.
    Are you saying that your own click won't be counted after all?

Is this still the case? Anyone know? I couldn't find anything specific in any of the help pages.

Administrator

The click limit is the same for all users, including users clicking their own links. I believe it's currently at 5 per IP daily. The reason for this is to generate as many uniques as possible, and obviously to prevent fraud.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

How to know if someone clicked for than 20?

Quote Originally Posted by eliaminja View Post
    How to know if someone clicked for than 20?
    You cant know that.