Thread: the never ending story

Default the never ending story

one night i was lying on my sofa watching tv when...

RULES:
    ACTUALLy I WILL MAKE IT AS MUCH AS POSTS but no double posting... like you know you... u have posted and no one else have posted and you post again... get it? LOL i noe it is wierd

Not too long posts

At this point, I had arrived at an idea--in this case, a "lesson" or value--about the story. Of course, I might have loved a different idea, such as:

* The ridiculousness of the cattle blowing on the baby, or
    * The baby's love for the cattle, in spite of the awkwardness of their efforts to help.

Regardless of the exact idea that I extracted from the story, I had now weighed in on the second side of the balance by eliciting what the story meant to me.
    All that glisters is not gold

... when my wife was cooking dinner. Or something I do not understand?

The never ending story for me is to buy clothes and accessories. I also have the feeling that I am running out of clothes to wear and handbags to match my clothes. So I kept buying and successfully drowned myself in debts. I realized this has got to stop because I can't pay for this crazy life anymore. With a lot of luck, I stumbled upon Dhana's article about fake Gucci bags and it surprised me to see how nicely-made those replica bags were at such an affordable and cheap price. I wish I had read this article sooner.