Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Scariest movie!?!?

Actually there are lost of scariest movies but HOSTEL is the most scary movie ever .

I don't like horro films. But I've recently installed Sapphire Secure iptv service on firestick https://www.firesticktricks.com/sapphire-secure-iptv.html, I started watching The Shinning. It turned out to be one of the scarriest movies I've ever watched. It is pretty popular, so I guess, many people watched it. But I was so impressed that I couldn't sleep that night.
    Last edited by Kira4455; 08-06-2020 at 01:36 PM.

I don't like scary movies. I think all the scenes in horror films are so fake. Actually, the most scariest scene is my life is that my wallet get lighter and lighter and then all my money is gone. LOL. Just like many other girls, I like to buy many different kinds of things, especially clothing and accessories. I like to upgrade my fashion style. Luckily, my roommate recommended this post about the best fake designer bags and it really inspired me to try some replicas since the quality is now so identical to the real deal at such cheap prices. Who doesn't like a bargain?