Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trying to get traffic to my blog

Quote Originally Posted by Morkel View Post
    seo is best way to increase traffic on website....
    in seo you can choice different method like
    forum posting
    article submission
    blog posting

Ceylon Tea

Nice sharing.
    forum posting
    article submission
    blog posting
    All the above seo tools are carry only low amount of traffic.If you need build a good quality backlink,try paid seo services.Initially my website also got low page rank.So only i moved to paid service.I bought seo service from from XnYnZ.com Here they improved my website traffic through keyword generator.My website also got good page rank.I like their services.
    Last edited by paviya; 12-17-2012 at 03:16 AM.

hi mate, GOOGLE will teach you everything about SEO, anything you will search.

Sympa ton blog !

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryBennett View Post
    Every web master want backlinks,but 1st of all let me know your strategy for making backlinks.

yeah you should tell us how you make backlinks

Greatly Respected Member

You can purchase backlinks without linking back ... My concern is with Google's Panda or Penguin ... If you backlink to a penalized website.. will your website be penalized too ? ... EVERYBODY including Freeones took a Google penalty hit ...
    That's a awfully big risk to take for SEO when it's possible your new backlinks could ruin your current SEO ...

Stephanie

I think you should post something worth reading,
    so as to get traffic to your blog.

I Guess it is time to write on my blog a guide on how to get traffic

I have tended to back linking with many different forums, weather it be about shortlinks, ptc etc. I have posted many times everywhere and always leave referral links on my signature so that members of those sites click if they're interested. Also, do followback links from blogs are great and will result in numerous clicks through time, so if you do this regularly you will surely start building momentum. Last thing you should keep mind to, is quality of posting, dont spam your own post, make it useful to read, maybe someone will thank you for it.

Indeed take your time when you are writing an article, try to make it as unique as posible, build quality links manually, let your domain age for 1 to 2 years before buying seo services with lots of links why?, because if a new site with no quality links and aged domains gets 100k of crappy backlinks your site will get sandboxed, now if you got alredy some authority with quality backlinks and aged domain and you get lots of crappy domains from seo services they just add diversity and increase your ranking, so in the mean time post quality, get good backlinks, use social networks to drive traffic, and make youtube videos that look amazing and interest users to go to your site.

Cant even start athread here