Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Actor?

Administrator

Too many to list, but Christian Bale is one of my top favorites. Some other favorites - Tom Hanks, Christopher Walken, Johnny Depp, Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams, Michael Douglas, Denzel Washington, Ed Norton, Kevin Spacey, Jim Carrey, Bruce Willis, Samuel Jackson, and Mark Wahlberg

I really liked Chris Tucker in Money Talks. Which reminds me, Charlie Sheen was the man back in his day. You can't go wrong with John Candy either!
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

johny depp

Administrator

After watching The Rum Diary, Johnny Depp moves up a notch in my favorites list

If you haven't read the book, read it... before watching the movie!
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

My fav. Actor is.............BRADLEY COOPER

My favorite actors are
    Brad Pitt
    Tom Cruise

Greatly Respected Member

James Coburn in "The magnificent seven"
    He really kicked butt in "Harry in your pocket"

My favorite actors are
    Nicolas Cage
    Akon
    Paul Walker

Last edited by Nicolas12cage; 02-25-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Mine favorite Actors are Harrison Ford, Tom Hanks, Samuel L Jackson, Jackie Chan, Ed Harris, Christian Bale, Joseph Fiennes,John Cusack, George Clooney, Tommy Lee Jones, Sean Connery, Mel Gibson.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsharapova View Post
    Mine favorite Actors are Harrison Ford, Tom Hanks, Samuel L Jackson, Jackie Chan, Ed Harris, Christian Bale, Joseph Fiennes,John Cusack, George Clooney, Tommy Lee Jones, Sean Connery, Mel Gibson.
    Me thinks you used my list But that's cool. It took me a while to think of them. All kinds of good actors but it's not that easy compiling a list.

My favorite actors are:

- Jim Carry
    - Tom Cruise
    - Johny Depp
    - Bruce Wills
    - Arnold.