Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Method

Default Craigslist Method

I saw the craigslist method posted in another thread and thought it looked pretty promising. For those who don't know what it is-

basically you make a post saying you're selling a laptop or iPhone or other desirable item for like $60 or something. say it has a couple small scratches or something and say for pics and contact info go to my site. then give your linkbucks link.

supposedly it can draw in about 1000 clicks per ad per day. so far I've only been getting about 200-300 clicks per link per day. and i have to use the banner because if i use the intermission ad the posts get deleted as spam within a couple hours. even the banner ads get deleted sometimes. and i even made a real website with pics and fake contact info that my link takes them to.

anybody got any tips or new ideas for the craigslist method? i think it has promise but right now it's not really working for me

Question

it sounds good,how much are the 200-300 clicks earing you with the banner use?

not nearly enough to make it worth it.

I've been making about 20 cents a day doing that.. but i need to be making at least $3 a day to make something like that worth it.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

I really don't think that CL is worth it if your using LinkBucks unless youve got some software that makes auto accounts and auto posts, but even then CL has all that blocked up
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

I think youre right... looks like its back to the drawing board..

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    I really don't think that CL is worth it if your using LinkBucks unless youve got some software that makes auto accounts and auto posts, but even then CL has all that blocked up
    I do =) I hardly post links manually any more, I just write a little message add a link and click go. So nice to know programming.

Ps Gaming if you read this I have an idea for you, just need to reread ToS first.

awesome method. i will go for it today and post my results.

I created this method, look in the thread I made.

I really don't think that CL is worth it if your using LinkBucks unless youve got some software that makes auto accounts and auto posts, but even then CL has all that blocked up.

I've had good success with this method in the past and I taught this to a few friends and they are banking around $75 / day with this method. This isn't a fancy new method but I have added my own twist to it. Before you read this, I must tell you that it does require human efforts, if you are looking for a free hamburger then leave.

The method involves Craigslist but you don't need PVAs for it.

- Use a craigslist harvester i.e. Instant Lead Magnet, Scrapebox or any other for that matter. If you are lazy to do so then you can always outsource. There are people on freelancing websites who would collect the emails manually for very cheap. (jeeez!)