Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make money PTC and your links

Thumbs up Make money PTC and your links

First thing I must explain is CookiePie for firefox, its a great little add-on that enables you to have multiple sessions open at the same time while using separate cookies. It was intended for something simple like multiple gmail accounts open at once but today i will show you how you can use this to your advantage

CookiePie:http://8637d156.linkbucks.com

Also, CookiePie only works with older versions of firefox, i currently use 3.5 and have put the setup file here for windows users:

Firefox 3.5: http://a838846d.linkbucks.com

After you install Firefox and CookiePie you are now ready.

-Note- cookie pie only works by right clicking the tab and selecting "toggle on/off cookie pie" imagine ,after you click that and the cookie icon appears in the tab, that you are starting fresh only within that tab

after you get the hang of cookie pie go to a Paid to Surf site, i used sionam for my experiment and you can sign up here: http://e70d83f7.linkbucks.com

register for a new account and click your search preference on the right (i used splendid surf for about 2 hours)

now for the fun part, you can let that tab auto surf while you sign up for a separate account using your own referral, this ensures that you earn the most and is all possible thanks to CookiePie

to sign up while still surfing open a new tab and toggle cookipie, now put your referral url in the address bar and it will bring up the site as if you were never there. sign up and again go to your account page and choose splendid surf or whatever you like..

****** however if you let the surf page open up in a new tab cookie pie wont work so what you need to do is RIGHT CLICK THE LINK AND CHOOSE COPY LINK LOCATION!!! VERY IMPORTANT!******

While staying in the same tab with cookie pie enabled, paste your copied link location in the address bar and hit enter, if you did this correctly you are now surfing on your original site AND on your "referred site" rinse and repeat as much as you desire

note the xtra tabs im surfing in with cookie pie enables

now here is where link bucks come into play, yes its true you can make roughly 250 pts/hr surfing and can cash them in later, but if you want traffic to one of your links or your site you have the option to cash your points in for page views... this is your choice entirely from here on out

also its worth mentioning you cant cash out and get paid till $5 if you choose that route, and you will earn more from the cash out if you cash out all at once (somewhere around 8,000 pts i think) because of their eCPM. read the FAQ on their page about that, and i think there is a tut on here of a guy getting paid by these guys too (http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthre...hlight=sioniam), i just started so i will post proof of payment when i choose that option, for for right now im saving up for site views

-NOTE AGAIN- IF YOU WANT TO BENEFIT FROM YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS YOU REFERRED FROM YOUR OWN REFERRAL LINK MAKE SURE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS SURF FOR AT LEAST 1000 CREDITS BECAUSE THEN YOUR ORIGINAL REFERRER ACCOUNT GETS THAT BONUS 1000 CREDITS ADDED TO IT!!!!

Here is a close up of the cookiepie toggle option, again notice the cookies in the tabs, this means that the tabs have a separate set of cookies used within them, a new tab that is opened will have the same cookie properties as the first tab you start with until cookie pie is enabled, then that new tab starts out "fresh"

Linkbucks doesn't allow the use of any surf sites.
    Earn money by posting on forums: Postloop.

Thanks for the heads up on that one. I'll use it to promote my random blog of mine where i am trying to get money for books this summer semester and earn a little xtra cash lol

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! https://royalcbd.com/shop/

Our goal is to introduce a new method based on AI Driven Solutions for the early detection and to improve the diagnostic experience of patients AI & traumatology

Explore the world of party supplies and be inspired by our many products for your big party.Shop engangsservice or disposable tableware supplies at ctiparty.dk

We supply cordless airbrush compressors, elite barber kits, hair grippers, hair fibers, straight razors, and many more things. Free shipping on orders over $49. Barber Cordless Airbrush Compressor

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Bathroom remodeling